Değerlendirmeler (26.820)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
29 Haziran 2024

I had trouble in fulfilling an order and I got to talk to Rita and she helped me through the whole thing and she was GREAT!! and I thank You so much.

Kathie May's Online Outlet
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
DSers yanıt 30 Haziran 2024

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

28 Haziran 2024

I worked with Aimee today to help me with some issues - i couldn't see my orders appear in DSers. I could see them in my shopify only, but nothing happened in Dsers. I tried to purchase some items yesterday and couldnt see anything, then i uninstalled and installed again , connected everything But i had the same problem. So today Aimee helped me a lot with this issue . Now everything is working properly. Thanks so much Aimee. Great Job and great customer service. i am satisfied

Zobart Store
Tayland
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
DSers yanıt 30 Haziran 2024

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

26 Nisan 2024

Great experience! Wendy was very helpful and knowledgeable in resolving my issue.

She was able to quickly resolve the issue and was friendly throughout the interaction.

I was trying my level best online on shopify and looking for a resolution but after a full 30 min lookout for the same i tried the chat section and was able to get the solution of my problem in 5 minutes.

Thank Alot WENDY..

The Downtown Dollar Store
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
DSers yanıt 27 Nisan 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

DSers team

26 Haziran 2024

Hi..~
I'm a beginner creating a dropshipping site. It may seem easy to experts, but there are things I don't know well. I asked for help on DSERS customer service messenger. Expert Lily responded with such concise and clear answers, and even showed a video of the solution, that I am 200% satisfied. I've been struggling with this issue for two weeks, but today I'm so happy... thank you, Lily~~

SmartEzys
Yeni Zelanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
DSers yanıt 27 Haziran 2024

14 Mayıs 2024

Isak with DSers was so helpful today! He asked how he could help, was very friendly and courteous. Helped me figure out how to solve our problem and the BEST thing was, everything he asked me to do, he sent screen shots, with step by step instructions. Made it so easy! Thanks!

The Daizy Patch
DSers yanıt 15 Mayıs 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

DSers team

16 Mayıs 2024

Ralla did great with my request. I needed help in regards to mapping for one of my products and within 10-15 minutes they were able to resolve the issue as well as additional information to help me with future orders.

Candis Confident Hair
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
DSers yanıt 20 Mayıs 2024

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

9 Haziran 2024

I was so stress with AutoDS customer service. I wasn't treated well. I then decided to learn more about Dsers as it is also a great fulfilling platform as I already have suppliers. Before I sign up, I jumped on messaging support via Facebook, Ralla has been absolutely amazing, went into greater details for me. It has been extremely helpful, especially for someone who is in researching and starting up pace for the business, Ralla has been very patience and understanding. I now considering jumping into upgrading with a bigger plan, so I can connect multiple stores with Dsers and start hitting the ground running. Thanks for your great support :)

NUEFUZ
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
DSers yanıt 10 Haziran 2024

29 Mayıs 2024

I needed help with importing products correctly to my Shopify store, I was unable to get it resolved right away but Krystal was a big help in trying to find the problem. We went back and forth both with our heads stumped haha. She contacted a specialized team to resolve the issue and she was super nice and easy to work with!

American Company
DSers yanıt 30 Mayıs 2024

3 Temmuz 2024

definitely essential for your shopify store! the customer support service is brilliant, extremely happy with my experience with DSER and to the gentlemen who helped me through the chat THANK YOU. He was extremely helpful and responsive. Outstanding. If your thinking about getting dser DO IT. Defo Recommend!

TwixTra
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
DSers yanıt 4 Temmuz 2024

29 Mayıs 2024

Thank you Ralla. It was clean. some doubts doublechking emails and some connection issues. Ralla sticked to help until we reach on a resolution i felt confortable with. Once again thank you keep it that way

CLEODAN
Portekiz
DSers yanıt 2 Haziran 2024

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!