DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping , 22.872 değerlendirme

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
3 Şubat 2024

I had trouble with tracking number for my customers and chatted with Wendy who was exceedingly helpful. She sent me the screenshot with all I had to do. She even offered to do it for me. Great first experience! Thanks again!

Griffon
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
DSers yanıt 4 Şubat 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

4 Ocak 2024

I'm writing this review to say thank you to your staff Lucia who has helped me relentlessly and made sure my order was successfully placed. My order needed mapping and I could not do it without help, so on conducting D'sers Chat Lucia took time to find a solution for the problem. She took me through the process step by step and shown me how to map my orders.

Buddhatrends
DSers yanıt 15 Ocak 2024

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

4 Ocak 2024

From the moment I contacted customer support, Wendy was an absolute star. She was not just helpful but truly exceptional in her approach to customer service. I had some complicated issues with my order from DSRers, and honestly, I was expecting a long and tedious process to get it sorted. But Wendy turned that expectation on its head.

Her communication was clear and empathetic. She listened attentively to my concerns and asked pertinent questions that showed she genuinely wanted to understand the problem. It wasn't just about following a script; Wendy was engaging with the issue on a personal level.

The most impressive part was how swiftly and effectively she resolved the issues. It was evident that she has a deep understanding of the company's products and systems. She guided me through the steps I needed to take and, in cases where she needed to take action, she did so promptly. At every stage, she kept me updated, so I never felt lost or forgotten in the process.

Moreover, Wendy's friendly and reassuring tone made a huge difference. Dealing with customer support can sometimes be frustrating, but her demeanor ensured that the entire interaction was pleasant. By the end of it, not only was my problem resolved, but I also felt like I had someone at DSRers who I could genuinely rely on.

In a world where customer support can often feel impersonal and disconnected, Wendy stands out as a beacon of excellence. She embodies what customer support should be about - not just fixing problems but ensuring that the customer feels valued and heard. My experience with Wendy has significantly boosted my confidence in DSRers, and I wouldn't hesitate to reach out again if I need help.

Thank you, Wendy, for your outstanding service! You've turned a potentially negative experience into a testament to the quality and care that DSRers puts into its customer support.

Viper Baby
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
DSers yanıt 15 Ocak 2024

We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

17 Ocak 2024

Had the pleasure of working with Krystal who was very responsive and quick to point out the issues I was having. She even provided a guide for me to use going forward so I don't have the same issues. Great service!

Sale Nails
DSers yanıt 18 Ocak 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

26 Ocak 2024

Wendy was very helpful and professional resolving my issue with DSERs fulfillment order process. You're awesome and made this a very easy process. Thank you! Everyone who has issues with Dsers should use this application to solve them

Kahami
Meksika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
DSers yanıt 28 Ocak 2024

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

15 Aralık 2023

Support agent Chris was fast, friendly and knew the answer to my problem of the search function on the My Product and Import List pages not being able to find many of my products. The solution he offered the first time was correct: Clear the cache data in my browser. I did that and all is well. Thank you, Chris. I am relatively new to DSers and Shopify and over the past 4 months, I've had to chat with many support agents. Chris was the fastest and most helpful. I especially appreciate the ability to do online chat support, as this is critical to making sure my customers don't have a problem with my store. Unfortunately, many other agents don't know their own product, as I have been given inaccurate and flat out wrong answers. Overall, DSers has been improving their product so it is less problematic.

athomeinnovations
DSers yanıt 17 Aralık 2023

15 Ocak 2024

I was having trouble getting my orders from Shopify to Ali Express.
Lennon was my Customer service person and he was exceptional great from start to finish.
Has a business owner you want to have the orders moved over to the suppliers seamlessly and Lennon help me realize that the orders need to be manually entered to Ali Express to make sure customer and buyers are protected.
Lennon provided screen prints to help me through the process.
Professional customer service at the highest level.
Everyone should mirror Lennon's skill set.

UrbanPhitz Inc Fashions
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
DSers yanıt 17 Ocak 2024

30 Ocak 2024

The DSER app has been a tremendous help with my business. It integrates seamlessly with my Shopify store. The DSERs employees are so helpful. I get help within seconds. Shout out to Chrissy for helping me map an order so I could get the product to my customer ASAP. I love DSERs.

Thicc & Curvee
DSers yanıt 31 Ocak 2024

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

23 Ocak 2024

Holly was absolutely amazinggg! I can't say enough regarding how much Holly helped me fix my problems, took some time but Holly came through and really helped set me up for success. I truly appreciate the talented employees here. Honestly Holly you have been super cooperative and very, very helpful! Thank you so, so much.

Adaab Luxe
DSers yanıt 25 Ocak 2024

1 Ocak 2024

The assistance that Alice provided me with has made me really happy. She carefully showed me how to map out my product, something I had never done before and had no knowledge about. I am very excited, and I appreciate your kindness and help. Thanks.

BeautySecretPlus