Easyship ‑ All in One Shipping , Počet recenzí: 396

• 3 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 11 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
2. únor 2024

Degraded quality of platform, and MIA chat support for 3+ year account. Easyship at the beginning of my ecom startup was great, had supportive account reps and overall chat support was great (shoutout to Tracie Harper, 10/10 chat agent). Over the past year, I noticed lots of admin changes which lead to huge changes to support and overall the reach with my account. Every week there would be some issue caused with an order being misplaced, improper address verification, and lots and lots of fees being tagged onto my account due to incorrect address validation done in communication with Shopify and Easyship. Recently, I decided to give up on this platform and exercise my options for a dedicated carrier account. Fortunately, I was provided with one and made the right decision to shift my logistics over to Shipstation and Zonos fulfillment. Both platforms have had nothing but great feedback, and these platforms are progressing in such a great way that I am at the point of hopping away. Easyship was once an "easy" platform, but they have become so difficult to work with that I would recommend new small businesses to use Shipstation as your 3rd party fulfillment. Shipstation support is tremendously better and they are quick to respond to you. I am not at a massive scale but being respected still by a platform like Shipstation shows they care. Do not use this app, stay away and go to Shipstation for domestic and use Zonos for international orders!

Deskr
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
23. leden 2024

What a waste of our time and money. They offer cheap shipping to the customer and no support when the couriers they have partnered with lost products.

Cyber Acoustics Outlet
Doba používání aplikace: 5 dny
22. únor 2024

I quite like it. Much better experience than buying labels directly from UPS etc...

There is one thing I would really appreciate if you improved it:

It would be great if the customs declaration could be made more 'versatile'. It seems there is no way to enter "Gift" or any other type of shipment. It is always 'Merchandise'. Also the Item description is way too short. for example, sometimes it is necessary to add "no commercial value" or "warranty replacement" etc...So a few more lines would be great.

Keep up the good work!

Beolover Store
20. únor 2024

Easyship's customer service is GREAT! Resolves problem promptly and swiftly even via emails!

lagom kids
Singapur
6. prosinec 2023

We've been using Easyship for 10 years.
We highly recommend it to any business looking to reach customers worldwide cost-effectively.
The platform continuously improves in terms of UI, features, and solutions that bring you closer to your customers.
After so many years, we are still impressed to be able to ship worldwide from multiple warehouses anywhere we are, with a simple click of a button.
The effort to deliver your creation to the final customer is definitely underrated.
Easyship is a bold statement, but they keep their word.

Instamic
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 6 roky
17. říjen 2023

Used to be good, now not so much. make you pay to print labels on thermal printer. what a joke. do not recommend. theres better apps out there that dont require payment to use thermal printer.

Inspire Ecoware
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
Vývojář Easyship odpověděl 1. listopad 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it's insights like this which help us understand how best to support our users.

As a result of feedback like this, I'm happy to confirm that we will be removing thermal printing costs by the end of 2023!

All the best,

23. listopad 2023

The issues with Easyship, like missed parcel pickups and unresponsive support, have a detrimental impact on the last mile of our business. Delays and uncertainties in parcel collection can lead to missed delivery windows and dissatisfied customers, ultimately harming our business reputation. Addressing these problems is essential for maintaining the efficiency and reliability of our last-mile operations.

Design 10
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 11 dny
17. říjen 2023

I've been using Easyship as my Shopify shipping partner for several months now. I have never had any problems, all the rates are clear, no hidden costs and the shipping costs are very affordable thanks to USPS. Easyship has been proving to be a very reliable partner in every way for more than a year now.

Game Start Studio Store
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
Vývojář Easyship odpověděl 25. říjen 2023

Thanks for the review!

It's great to hear that you're getting the best out of our rates!

17. říjen 2023

I was getting an error that my UPS account name has already been taken, so I contacted support. Instead of helping fix the issue, they offered to schedule an onboarding call... I'm working and want to ship packages, not waste time talking on the phone. I'll just stick with the competition.

Swift Energy
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 21 dny
Vývojář Easyship odpověděl 25. říjen 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for providing your feedback on Shopify, we're keen to understand what went wrong here and how we might turn this around.

It looks like you were trying to link your own UPS courier but you were seeing an error, the reason my colleague was asking to set up a call was that it would simply be easier to take a look at the details with you over the phone, rather than an email back and forth.

However, if you prefer to deal with email/messaging we would be happy to oblige, I've reached out to you to help with this query, please get back to me and I'm sure we can fix this ASAP.

All the best,

2. listopad 2023

Misleading advertising for Australian stores that this is free to use. If you want to use it with our most common provider, Australia Post, which they say is "your own courier" you have to pay regardless of the number of orders. There are other apps out there that integrate with Australia Post for a third of the price. And even an actual free app called Interparcel which I am now testing.

ElevenLabs - 100% Organic Plant Based Nutrition
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 33 minutami
Vývojář Easyship odpověděl 13. listopad 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We feel our app is clear that to link Australia Post to your account, a subscription is required, as is industry standard for this courier.

If you could point us in the direction of where you feel this has been misrepresented, we will be happy to review this to remove any uncertainty.

Kind regards,