Recenze (787)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
5. leden 2019

Fantastic app! Templates are beautiful (and it's great that it's a one-off charge), so easy to use, matches the Shopify interface and overall just fantastic. Easy to use, great prompt helpful support as well. Highly recommended, such a boost for our store's emails.

BladesPro UK
Austrálie
29. leden 2019

This app is a MUST for every Shopify store! If you are looking to customize the plain default notifications on your store and make your store looks more professional then you must have this. worth every penny!

NETXIFY
Filipíny
4. červen 2020

This is by far the best money you'll spend for your store. This app is so well integrated with the Shopify admin and offers you a seamless process to updating your customer-facing notifications from "blah" to "wow".

Artsy Swim Shop
31. říjen 2020

Phew! Perfect! Exactly what I needed! Nice drag-and-drop interface, no mucking with HTML until I want to. Thank you, team! <3

CK Swagworks
Nový Zéland
25. březen 2021

This is my 3rd store to use OrderlyEmails, and it's my third time making it the first app that I download. Seriously can't recommend this app enough. Thank you for building it! Also, side note: Shopify, please acquire/partner with this company so everyone can have these features!

Puzzery
16. červenec 2021

I love this app. I'm a developer and I suggest it to many of my clients. I just downloaded it for my own site and the results are BEAUTIFUL. I'm so impressed with how beautiful my email templates are now.

Fashioncan
Vývojář FORSBERG+two ApS odpověděl 25. červenec 2021

Thanks for leaving a review and suggesting OrderlyEmails to your clients. And happy to hear your emails are looking awesome ;)

Kind regards,