Recenze (142)

• 4 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 8 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
22. květen 2024

We have been using Evey for 9 months, and we use it for a very unique use case for selling travel tours and packages (not event tickets).

We knew that we would be pushing the platform to its limits, and Evey app managed to get us this far which is great.

Evey Customer Support Team (Ron, Mary, and Hannes) have been incredibly helpful and responsive to our queries. We realize that our use case is not what Evey was built for, so we appreciate the team trying to help whenever possible.

Overall, we recommend using Evey for the following reasons:

1. Easy to use app interface
2. Relatively fast loading of the datepicker component on your event page
3. Responsive design of the event calendar popup whether displayed on mobile or desktop
4. Covers many use cases for events and ticketing.
5. Custom tailor-made app for events

Overall, we are happy with the software and recommend it to anyone looking for a robust ticketing solution. There are definitely areas for improvement, but those are specific to our very unique use case which is not applicable to 99% of potential users.

Shouf
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 24. květen 2024

Hey there Shouf team!

Thank you for making our day with an amazingly detailed review! Our team had a great time helping you out and we're glad that you appreciate our efforts.

If you need any help, just let us know. We'll be glad to lend a hand! Cheers!

10. červen 2024

I use this app for virtual events, and I think it's great. I've had many questions when trying to customize everything, and customer service has not only been super helpful but also responded quickly. I recommend this app to anyone looking for an efficient app to manage events.

Divine Feminine Works
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 12. červen 2024

Hey there Divine Feminine Works and team!

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave such a wonderful and amazing review! We're glad that you team was able to help you out and answer your questions.

If you need anything else, you know where to reach us! Thank you for choosing Evey!

4. červen 2024

App is a bit finicky to use at times, especially when updating existing events to a new date.

It does work and get the job done though. Support is excellent, had a minor graphical issue I needed help with and they had it fixed in less than an hour from E-mailing them for help.

The School Of Italian Pizza
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 6. červen 2024

Hi there The School Of Italian Pizza!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review. We're glad that you like our app and the support we provide. We know how important it is to get issues fixed quickly, and our team is happy to be of help.

We also appreciate your honesty with this feedback. We will do our best to improve our app and keep things simple and user-friendly.

If you need further assistance, you know where to reach us! Thank you for choosing Evey!

2. červenec 2024

The app has a few kinks to smooth out but I'm thoroughly happy using it because of the customer support experience that I've had with Mary Bernadeth. She helped me very quickly and guided me through the app which made things easier for me to understand. She gave me links with pictures to help me set things up as well as made personalized videos to further help me with things that I didn't understand.

Purple Blossom Lavender
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 4. červenec 2024

Hi Purple Blossom Lavender and team!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate your continued support and we assure you that we will do our best to improve our app.

Bern will surely love to see this review! She's a naturally helpful person and we're glad to hear that she was able to guide you through the app.

If you need help with anything else, you know where to reach us!

2. duben 2024

we used evey for a charity event. We were first time users of the shopify platform and added evey. Once we got used to shopify and learned how to use evey with ticket sales, it was super beneficial. The support staff at evey was way above our expectations and they even offered to get on a zoom call to explain how the platform worked.

The evey check-in app also works surprisingly well. The only issue we ran into (very likely because we didnt set it up right) was a handful of people claimed they never received their tickets. The good thing was the evey check in can still be used to check guests in just by searching their names.

A Night In Monaco Charity Gala
Doba používání aplikace: 8 měsíci
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 4. duben 2024

Hey there team!

Thank you for the wonderful and detailed review! We appreciate your support and we'll continue to do our best to provide you with excellent customer service.

If you have any questions or need help with anything else, you know where to reach us!

29. květen 2024

I've had a great experience setting up the app. The support has been excellent. I love working with people who care. Great team here.

Fox Airsoft - TEST
Doba používání aplikace: 16 dny
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 3. červen 2024

Hey there Fox Airsoft and team!

We're glad to hear that our support team was helpful. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us with such a wonderful review, we appreciate it.

5. duben 2024

Excellent customer service (even with the free plan!)

Festligt
Švédsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 8. duben 2024

Hi there Festligt team!

I'm glad to hear that our support team was able to help you out! Thank you so much for the support, we appreciate the wonderful review!

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Datum úprav: 30. duben 2024

Easy to understand, intuitive interface, great support.

UPDATE: We have had various issues since writing this review, and we cannot get any of our issues sorted. There are limitations we are not happy with - for eg. we are not able to export a month's worth of orders - this seems like a basic function? The automated email reminders are not working with no timeframe for when this will be up and running again. We'll be lucky if its working within 12 months, as no one seems to care.

Wheely Fun Club
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 13 dny
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 22. duben 2024

Hey Wheely Fun Club!

We're reaching out to see if we can help address the issues you've had, so sorry for the frustrations you've experienced.

We are going to do our best to make things right!

2. květen 2024

App works like a charm and the customer support in extremely responsive.

Utzon Center Webshop
Dánsko
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 6. květen 2024

Hey there Utzon Center Webshop!

Thank you for your kind words! We work hard to ensure that we provide our merchants with the best customer experience possible and we're glad to help you out!

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out. You know where to reach us!

1. duben 2024

Customer service is top notch! They have been very responsive and timely in assisting us with getting everything set up!

Detail King Official
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 2. duben 2024

Hi Detail King Official!

Thank you for the wonderful review! Words can't express how much we appreciate your review. We are glad that our support team was able to help you out!

If you need anything else please feel free to reach out to us, we'd be happy to help!