Events Calendar by InlightLabs , Počet recenzí: 42

• 7 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 7 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 21 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
8. leden 2024

I needed to add a simple events list to my website, and this app was perfect for that! It was easy to put together, and can even link to the google maps location of each event.

GlitchBerry
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
14. listopad 2023

I'm very happy with Inlight Labs Events Calendar! I tried so many different alternatives and was frustrated with other solutions that were more tailored to event hosting (like ticket sales). All I wanted was a customizable calendar where I can display our events. Very happy with this solution. When I ran into a small technical difficulty, their tech support was very responsive and helped me fix the issue (mistake on my side.. LOL)

Meadow Romano
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
24. únor 2024

It works great so far. Easy to use and to install

Art by Anna-Lena
22. červenec 2015

Super clean, super easy, and super responsive customer service!

Properprintshop
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 6 roky
13. duben 2016

We love this little calendar. Lots of great features for adding details about upcoming events.

Keweenaw Coffee
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 5 roky
3. březen 2016

We are very please with the final results of this app. Super easy set up and great customer service. It works perfectly for us!

Jjmotiff
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
7. duben 2016

Absolutely love this App...I t was a breeze setting up!

Bark Gourmet Bake Shop
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
4. květen 2016

Fantastic app! Reasonable monthly fee, and easy to integrate into any store! Display your upcoming events with ease!

Up to five events with the free version, not bad for just starting businesses.

Furious Sauces
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
25. říjen 2020

Very nice app with a high added value for our online shop. It works perfectly and the support is very good & quick if there is a little problem.

NOER Weinhandel & Weinevents
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
18. září 2018

The events calendar works out nicely with our show schedule. It is simple to install and works like it says it does. Many times we try an app only to find it is almost impossible to get installed correctly or the app is too difficult to use unless you are the one who built it. It is nice to get apps that work as they say they will.

CampsiteFlags