Matrixify

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2022年2月22日

I have switched from Woo to Shopify and Ieva from the support has been really helpful with all my questions ! I trully recommend this app.

Tipi bookshop
ベルギー
ITissibleが返信しました 2022年2月22日

Yey, Tipi bookshop!
Amazing to hear that you are appreciating Ieva's efforts to help you and that you got to do your switch! 🤸‍♀️
Passing your message to Ieva - you made her day (and our all)! 🙏

Founding Engineer

2023年2月9日

Beyond import/export. Matrixify is our daily tool to connect our catalogue from Airtable to Shopify & vice & versa. Plus, the support via slack is highly efficient.

Moncasquevelo.fr
フランス
ITissibleが返信しました 2023年2月10日

Oh, wow - enormous thank you for your Review and for the kindest words.
From our whole team: 🫶

Founding Engineer

2018年3月19日

Extremely solid app and full of features. Probably the best app for bulk import and update of metafields. Also fantastic support. Highly recommended!

Oco Uk
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
2020年12月19日

There are lots of functions within this App and I think the bascis is just enough for me, great!!!!!

Outdoor Researcher
アメリカ合衆国
編集日:2018年11月18日

Got e-mailed and phoned after describing my problem in this review. After having a talk with support, we are looking into my issues. Thumbs up.

daytodaylooks
オランダ
2017年11月13日

I have been using the Bulk Import Export Update with Excel app for the past week and it is by far the best import/export app for Shopify. We have a lot of metafields for our products and the app handles those perfectly, allowing us to bulk update metafield data on import. When you run a full export (you can choose what you want to export), it combines all of the product data and metafield data in to a single file. This is also a great way to do a complete product backup of your store. The app also provides downloadable error reports on export and import and let’s you know how long the process will take and the remaining time to completion. Their support is truly excellent. Using the chat system within the app, within a few seconds someone is there to help and answer any questions. All in all, a fantastic app. This one will go in our Top 10 apps!

Timespace Store
イギリス
2018年11月1日

One of the most useful products in the Shopify app store and customer service is great. I use this on multiple stores - it is a must-have

CableSmile.dk
デンマーク
編集日:2018年5月1日

The best APP I have never seen before, Maris give excellent support, he offers more of you can expect, we teach you other thinks even if are not of his app,

This App will help you to solve any problem you have with your inventories, or any issue you have, easy to use in excel, you can manage all the information, make any filter and edit everything.

Very recommendable, I fix all the problems I have and still with the app for any inconveniences I could have, I can set very quickly.

App does many things that today shopify store owners are doing buying several app being yours alone doing the same thing.
initially I thought to use it for a couple of months, but now that I know it a little more, it is indispensable for me, and I will never stop using it, unless I close my store

Congratulations to Maris an all his staff 1000% Customer Service, much more than you expect

Big Overstock
アメリカ合衆国
2018年2月22日

Fantastic app, I'm so glad I read all the other glowing reviews and signed up. This app is saving me time and money and makes it so much easier to do bulk updates and changes to my product listings, and it's backed by one of the best customer service experiences I've ever encountered - Maris goes above and beyond when it comes to problem-solving, analysing, brainstorming and delivering solutions. If you use Shopify and want to be a power-user, you need Maris (and Excelify!) on your team. Thanks Maris!

Smithstreetcycles
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2020年12月21日

Our go-to app for importing and exporting data from Shopify. It makes things SO easy, especially when you get into the weeds with Metafields. The documentation is super good too, very comprehensive and detailed.

The Holiday Gift Shop
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:9日
ITissibleが返信しました 2020年12月22日

Thank you so much for this Christmas present!
From our whole team! 🤸‍♀️