Use Excel or CSV files for:
Products, Collections, Customers, Discounts, Draft Orders, Orders, Payouts, Pages, Blogs, Redirects, Activity, Metafields, ...
Migrate data to Shopify
All you need to migrate data from your previous e-commerce platform like Magento, Lightspeed, WordPress/WooCommerce, load from Banggood, ...
Bulk update data
Bulk update specific fields while keeping existing data intact. E.g. update Product inventory by the SKU number. Schedule and auto-repeat.
Have you maxed out Shopify CSV file import and export capabilities?
This app is the only tool you will need to manage your whole Shopify store data.
Excelify app gives you great control over your store data
- Migrate from your old platform.
- Feed data to your store from any of your data sources, fit into our Excel or CSV template.
- Update your existing store data by individual fields, without having to re-import everything.
- Copy your data to your other stores with just one Excel or zip file.
- Export your data to other marketplaces like Google Shopping or Amazon.
- Schedule and auto-repeat imports or exports.
- Backup your whole shop.
Just this one feature to import Collections in bulk will save you days of manual work
If you use Excelify.io for just this one thing - you have bought your precious time and sanity back. You will be able to import and export collections by yourself; and have a clear overview - what's inside each of those collections by doing an export.
But it's packed with so much more
Whatever fields you see in your Shopify Admin, you are able to export and import them with Excelify.io. You can bulk-update any of those fields individually or all together.
Crazy many Metafields?
Have Metafields as additional columns along with items they are attached to. You can edit, add or delete them just like any other column values.
Your store language is not plain English?
If you tried to import products or customers with CSV files in other languages with special language encoding, you know the pain. With Excel files, your data will be imported correctly.
Some of additional things you can do with this same app:
- Update Product price
- Update inventory, also by location
- Import several images from the same row, separated by ; (semicolon)
- Update Image Alt Texts
- Update Collection product positions
- Update Product variants by SKU, by Barcode, by Option values
- Reorder product variants
- Send out Customer activations in bulk
- Update SEO fields for Products, Collections, Pages, Blogs
- Import and export Blogs, Blog Posts, Blog Comments
- Update Cost Per Item
- Migrate from Magento - Products, Customers, Orders
Uploaded file, URL, FTP/SFTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Sheets, ... Upload to FTP/SFTP.
Copy your whole store
All exported store contents fit into one exported file. You can copy your store by importing that same exported file to your other store. 2 shops for price of 1.
You are in charge!
- Track the progress - see time it takes to finish, how many items were new, updated or failed.
- Cancel job any time.
- See detailed result for each imported or exported item.
- Export just the needed data - select columns and apply filters
List goes on: more on our Website or contact Support!
- Google Shopping,
- Google Sheets,
- Custom Format Integrations
Bekijk de app in actie
Ontdek hoe de app werkt in een voorbeeldwinkel.Bekijk voorbeeldwinkel
10 Blog Posts
* Alle kosten worden in USD gefactureerd. Terugkerende kosten, inclusief maandelijkse of op gebruik gebaseerde kosten, worden elke 30 dagen in rekening gebracht.
Meest recente recensies
Eva & Rose
Cannot recommend this highly enough - every shopify store owner should install and learn how to use this app.
100% rock solid data import and export - I've worked on several eCommerce platforms over the years (magento, opencart, woocommerce, etc etc) and have used a whole host of CSV, XML and Excel import tools and they have all had issues. I've not encountered one single problem so far, and I now manage all of my Shopify stores using this app.
I even used this app to migrate a large Magento client over to Shopify - must have saved a solid week's worth of work.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar
Awwww, thanks so much, Eva & Rose!
So happy that our team efforts are getting that "message" through...
Excelify has been a lifesaver for our Shopify store. We use it to schedule daily inventory syncs across our warehouses, update products in bulk, and export information for our bookkeeper. It does an amazing job of extending Shopify's functionality with a simple, easy to use interface. Any time I've had any questions, the Excelify support team has been super quick to get back to me with detailed explanations. I could not recommend this app more!
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar
Whooow, thanks so much guys for this review and for the catches on the Website!
This is by far the most serious and important app that you can ever add to a Shopify Store. We, the FILA UK team, have enjoyed its capabilities during our migration from Magento to Shopify and the pleasant (and very fast) support received from Renars. Highly recommended!
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar
Wow, thank you for 50-thousand years!