Recenze (107)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
1. červenec 2024

EZ is the simplest way to describe it. Once you import for the first time, you have the perfect template to import time and time again. We import large orders to save time and print massive amounts of labels instead of entering them individually. Their customer service department is fast to respond and will help you create your CSV template to make the process smooth and easy. Could never imagine holdiay season being the same if we had to enter everything on our own.

Milwaukee Pretzel Co.
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
13. červenec 2024

Sencillamente espectacular. La facilidad de uso es impresionante y la versatilidad para crear plantillas de importación con los datos exactos requeridos es fantástica. Me encantó que me permitiera hacer "tanteo y error" con mi proceso de importación, al dejarme eliminar los pedidos de varias importaciones no satisfactorias y recuperar los créditos adquiridos para volver a intentarlo, una y otra vez. ¡Recomendadísima!

Koiné Store
Kostarika
Doba používání aplikace: 26 dny
7. únor 2024

The app works perfectly and, on top of that, customer support Elizabeth's patience with my dumbness was enormous. Thanks!

Van der Waal
Portugalsko
Doba používání aplikace: 25 dny
15. červen 2018

I had no hesitation to give this app a 5 star rating. The app was intuitive, documentation is well written and we did not experience any bugs from the app. The cost is also fair and reasonable. But what separates this app above the others is the service & support that Ralph provides. Excellent response and a true servant attitude. Thank you Ralph for all your help.

Kwredstore
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 5 roky
Datum úprav: 4. duben 2019

First time using this App and it has been so useful to import orders!

Highly recommend, very easy to use and understand and the customer service is very friendly and prompt at getting back to you

Culture Hustle USA
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 5 roky
Datum úprav: 24. září 2019

Used this app to import all our crowdfunding orders from BackerKit directly into Shopify. Worked well and support from the team was great. The ability to test a few imports (5 records etc) and also "reverse" them is very reassuring.

Overall it helped us import our orders into Shopify to help us fulfil and also centralise all our customer records.

Moasure
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 4 roky
Datum úprav: 19. prosinec 2019

Highly recommend! Saved us so much £££ in time, no longer having to manually input orders. Excellent.

Best4ecigs
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 4 roky
Datum úprav: 19. září 2018

We used EZ Importer to get existing orders over to Shopify - it's a pretty straightforward tool and did exactly what we needed. It did take a few attempts to upload the first couple batches, but once we got the data mapping down, it was easy. Definitely recommend!

Root Robotics
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 4 roky
Datum úprav: 26. říjen 2018

You can expect ROCK STAR support from these folks. Their product is great and their service if fantastic!

GO Pink Buffalo
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 4 roky
23. červenec 2019

This app has been a life-saver! Ralph was amazing - he helped me fix the issues I had in the configuration and gave me really great screen shots to show me how the import would look in my store. It may look intimidating, but don't give up, Ralph will help you get what you need from the app!

EMs Gift Boxes