Recenze (277)

• 2 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 17 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
22. květen 2024

Aplicativo excelente! Se precisar de suporte eles estão prontos para ajudar!

Cardumi
Brazílie
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
5. březen 2024

App works perfect and good customer support!

Forever Mine Collectables
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
28. květen 2024

the app works great. it's cheap and works exactly as described. Aby their customer support was really helpful with my questions

Dr. Woof Apparel AU
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Datum úprav: 29. duben 2024

Customer Service was fast to resolve any issues I encounter. Thank you!

Adorbs Plushies
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
8. leden 2024

The app works fine for what it is intended for. Their team went above and beyond to help me arrive to a solution that their app was not meant / designed for. More than the app, grateful for their support and time!

RMS Beauty
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 6 roky
9. březen 2024

Está com algum problema com os cookies não importa em qual computador eu tente abrir nunca consigo, se consigo funcionar por alguns minutos mas logo depois falha e não tem santo que faça dar certo. No mais o app é perfeito porém é necessário resolver essa questão.

IMPERYTUS
Brazílie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 4 hodinami
Vývojář Flexify AG odpověděl 3. duben 2024

Hi IMPERYTUS,

Thanks for letting us know about the session issue!  We've identified the culprit (session token expiry) and implemented a fix.

If you experience any further issues, please let me know. daniel.heier@flexify.net

28. červenec 2015

I have used this app both for my own site and a number of my clients. It's made integrating a Facebook product feed fast, easy, and flexible. Setting it up is a matter of installing the app and choosing your collection. Changing your feed's collection is just a matter of 2 clicks.

For anyone looking to integrate a product feed with Facebook (for dynamic product ads), this app is a no-brainer that I would recommend to anyone.

Sebodesigns
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
13. srpen 2015

This app is awesome! Moreover Dominik is so helpful, must recommend!

Misstempted
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
21. listopad 2023

Nice app for generating a Facebook catalogue feed. Mr. Aby answered fast and correct!

VEGEA
Bulharsko
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
Datum úprav: 2. březen 2016

This app has come a long way. I'm impressed at how quick the support turnaround time is now. My product feeds are working perfectly. Thanks!

The Apparel Plaza