Facebook & Instagram , 4.562 recensies

• 5% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 16% recensies zijn 1 sterren
4 januari 2024

I had to complete the process which took a few days, but PayPal Rep Charles Veasey helped me complete the process. So thankful for his help.

Dee Gifts Co. LLC
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Meta heeft geantwoord 12 januari 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

26 november 2023

N/A

K-GLOSS
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Meta heeft geantwoord 1 december 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

12 januari 2024

Amazing! I love Shopify. Best app ever to grow my business.

Major Distribution
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Meta heeft geantwoord 26 januari 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.We appreciate hearing from our customers!

28 november 2023

good

Kiacor Inc
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app

31 januari 2024

I would always recommend FB & instagram before any. Everything about this app and platform are so user friendly and is worth having . never had an issue that was over looked or fixed .

Healthy living

its amazing

Freestyle Nola
7 maanden gebruiken de app

7 december 2023

Facebook and IG have been amazing tools for my business to grow

PLANTAS MILAGROSAS
11 maanden gebruiken de app

17 november 2023

I'm happy to give this app a well deserved 5 star review. After a disappointing experience with a my agency, I returned to this app and was surprised of all the new features. Its AI especially was a nice surprise and my ads outperformed the agency's ones.

The support from Nadav was awesome and added to my positive experience.
His responsiveness and expertise added tremendous value to my use of the app, making the transition very easy.

BARBERUS