Facebook & Instagram , 4.651 recensies

• 5% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 16% recensies zijn 1 sterren
12 januari 2024

It's easy and flawless, it combines the advantages of Meta and Instagram in a single app beside providing on app customer check out.

Retcon Enterprises
12 dagen gebruiken de app

Hi there,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

27 oktober 2023

My experience with the integrated Facebook and Instagram app connected to Shopify has been nothing short of exceptional. Seamlessly linking my e-commerce store to these powerful social media platforms has amplified my business reach, enhancing customer engagement and boosting sales. The user-friendly interface and robust analytical tools have enabled me to effortlessly manage campaigns, monitor performance, and optimize marketing strategies. With efficient product tagging and a streamlined checkout process, this integration has proven to be a game-changer, offering unparalleled convenience and driving substantial growth for my online business.

Echo EZ Print

India
17 dagen gebruiken de app
Meta heeft geantwoord 2 februari 2024

Hi There!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link if you need further assistance with your Shopify connection:

20 december 2023

Easy to use and a necessary tool when running an online business.

ASLV Jewelry
4 dagen gebruiken de app

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

25 december 2023

Easy to use and very go platform

Gems Stone Gallery
23 dagen gebruiken de app

18 januari 2024

Love how easy it went and how it showed on Instagram.

Life is Gourd
2 dagen gebruiken de app

15 november 2023

So far it's going pretty good. I'm pretty new to all of this but I'm learning a little bit at the time. The biggest thing for me is familiarizing myself with all of the rules and regulations associated with being a member of the META platforms. It's challenging but i'm committed to being successful and keeping in compliance. My main goal with all of this is to improve myself, my family, and the local community that I live in.

Glow Goddess
8 dagen gebruiken de app
Meta heeft geantwoord 20 november 2023

5 december 2023

so far so good its been a walk in the park. tedious yes but not too difficult

CountryRabbit
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Meta heeft geantwoord 15 december 2023

20 december 2023

nice app

Skin1987
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app