Facebook & Instagram , 4.727 değerlendirme

• Puanların %5 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %16 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
21 Mayıs 2024

Great products, even a better support. I got answers after 2 minutes sending an email out for clarification. Great guys they will have your back.
My second order this week.

Eric thomson NC

Shakefav.com
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
21 Mayıs 2024

I finally got connected to my correct Facebook business page. Everything was easy to do from that point. Thank you!!!

HBCU Vibes LLC
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
20 Nisan 2024

Really bad. Only some of my products from my Shopify website show up on my Facebook business page, so I can't tag any of my products on my Facebook business page. So boosting or creating an ad on Facebook business is a waste of money. Also I reached out to support several times, and nothing has been done. This has been an ongoing issue since I linked my Shopify website to Facebook business page, total nightmare. Very confusing, repetitive tasks and typing to explain issue, (and again writing about the problem here) No help. Keeps saying it can't link items from my store. Why advertise if they can't sync.

Dana Cooper Bermuda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
17 Nisan 2024

Please give us the option to remove the default URL parameters. The tool adds '?utm_content=Facebook_UA&utm_source=facebook' to all our product links and it causes issues with tracking.

(I've tried going to https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram as per your other responses; and it just redirects to the generic Shopify help page 'https://help.shopify.com/en'. Please give me an email address to contact instead.)

Bedfolk
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 yıldan fazla
19 Mart 2024

In a few words would like to say that I love it! It keep me in touch with family, friends and clients. Than you!

Anicoletta's Boutique
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
Meta yanıt 21 Mart 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

17 Mayıs 2024

The integration between Facebook and Instagram is somewhat complicated but starting from scratch if things do not work out is not a bad idea. If anything thank you for this service and we are greatly looking foreword to doing business with Meta and Shopify.

Tulu Skincare
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
16 Mayıs 2024

I love it! Bring me new customer that I know that are real and the extra layer of protection and the social creditability for my small business.

Plusletics® Apparel - Fitness Chick Enterprises, Inc.
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 yıldan fazla
1 Mart 2024

I'm not even going to give it one star. (ok so I had to give them one star or it wouldn't let me post) We get very few orders through them and have never been paid. I've tried to verify my store 5 times with documents. They make it almost impossible. I even sent them our corporate tax return which wasn't good enough. I'm going to disable it after losing money again.

Madame Peacock's Beer & Bling
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
Meta yanıt 8 Mart 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to continue assisting you until your issue has been resolved.

Here's the Business Support team link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

Please continue to work with us over email to ensure you have the best possible experience and finalize your order payments.

20 Şubat 2024

I was confused about the new PayPal I was required to make but I already connected here with Shopify , still a bit confusing thou about the connections between both connected together thou cause the both have their own business page still trying to figure it out , but all in all it’s been great . Still waiting on my first sale .

MEETYRCOLOR.COM
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
Meta yanıt 23 Şubat 2024

Hi There!

If you need further assistance from us, don't hesitate to reach out to us here: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

3 Mayıs 2024

Worked perfectly in the past, however since we activated the cookie banner in the Shopify -> Customer Privacy settings, it is not setting correct data to Meta. It only sends 60% of landing page views. Add to cart events are over-reported by 2x. However, the other pixels (TikTok, Pinterest) face the same issues since the activation of Google Consent Mode V2. So might not be the issue of the app, but Shopify's support is not helping either.

Ordino