Facebook & Instagram , 4.723 değerlendirme

• Puanların %5 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %16 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
21 Mayıs 2024

Great products, even a better support. I got answers after 2 minutes sending an email out for clarification. Great guys they will have your back.
My second order this week.

Eric thomson NC

Shakefav.com
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
21 Mayıs 2024

I finally got connected to my correct Facebook business page. Everything was easy to do from that point. Thank you!!!

HBCU Vibes LLC
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
19 Mart 2024

In a few words would like to say that I love it! It keep me in touch with family, friends and clients. Than you!

Anicoletta's Boutique
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
Meta yanıt 21 Mart 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

20 Şubat 2024

I was confused about the new PayPal I was required to make but I already connected here with Shopify , still a bit confusing thou about the connections between both connected together thou cause the both have their own business page still trying to figure it out , but all in all it’s been great . Still waiting on my first sale .

MEETYRCOLOR.COM
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
Meta yanıt 23 Şubat 2024

Hi There!

If you need further assistance from us, don't hesitate to reach out to us here: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

20 Mart 2024

It is a bit difficult to set up at first. Overall, it is not bad once you get past those initial bumps. We enjoy having the ability to set this up and it will be great for business.

Loft & Bloom
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 gün
3 Mart 2024

I enjoy Facebook and the selling platform is simple to manage.

Rich and Rich Homeopportunities
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
Meta yanıt 8 Mart 2024

27 Mart 2024

Great app, you can easily connect your Meta manager with Shopify.

Foerge
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
19 Mayıs 2024

I am new to this process but I am learning as I go along. Thank you.

Seasonal Splendors
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
29 Mart 2024

So far the process has been very smooth to set up shops on the platform and everything worked without a single issue, love the experience, thank you Meta!

PawLife
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 gün
19 Nisan 2024

Majority of our sales came from Meta.

BBmio US