Toplam puan
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
14 Ocak 2024

Just started but loved the customer service, seems to be a food option

Primichi
İspanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
OneCommerce yanıt 22 Ocak 2024

Hi Primichi store admin,
Here's Durra from FeedHub. Thank you so much for your kind review.

Besides improving your experience, we will continue to enhance our services for valued FeedHub users like you. Thank you for your kind words, and for being the best part of FeedHub.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only FeedHub but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Durra

17 Ocak 2024

I was a bit uncomfortable at first, Ms. Julie from th CS team helped a lot during the setup process. Highly appreciable gesture to help me get my campaign running and also offered help proactively.

iferi.com
Bangladeş
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:14 gün
OneCommerce yanıt 22 Ocak 2024

Hi iferi.com store admin,
Here's Julie from FeedHub. Thank you so much for your kind review.

Julie

24 Ocak 2024

very good assistance and a tailor-made application

Toolsmania

Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
OneCommerce yanıt 4 Ocak 2024

Hi Fashionsarah store admin,

28 Kasım 2023

Miss Durra from the customer service team is fantastic, helped me solve a lot of problems, would recommend to others to use!

Crafuel Outdoor EU
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
OneCommerce yanıt 4 Aralık 2023

Hi Crafuel Outdoor EU store admin,
Here's Durra from FeedHub. Thank you so much for your kind review.

Durra

2 Aralık 2023

This is great value for selling and marketing on social mediamm thanks to my feed!

Susan's Beauty
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
OneCommerce yanıt 4 Aralık 2023

Hi Susan's Beauty store admin,
Here's Windy from FeedHub. Thank you so much for your kind review.

Windy

21 Kasım 2023

Makes managing my feeds much easier and gives me flexibility that I can't get from Facebook/Shopify. Also, they have great support!

Doubletake
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
OneCommerce yanıt 22 Kasım 2023

Hi Doubletake store admin,
Here's Julie from FeedHub. Thank you so much for your kind review.

Julie

16 Kasım 2023

Excellent support and great bang-for-buck. I like Apps that just work.

LocaPica
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
OneCommerce yanıt 22 Kasım 2023

Hi LocaPica store admin,
Here's Ricky from FeedHub. Thank you so much for your kind review.

Ricky

8 Nisan 2024

Thank you for assistance CS from OneCommerce !

eToate
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 saat
8 Eylül 2023

Great experience with the app! I also received stunning support from Ocean during the app setup. Everything went so smooth and it is working exacly the way I wanted :)

GlamPosters