Recensioni (19)

Valutazione complessiva
2,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 58% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 11% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 32% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
13 giugno 2024

This application is broken and only sends reviews to around 10-15% of our valid customers. We have a 4 month old ticket open with Feefo and they appear to not have the technical nous to fix the issue. We will have to move providers.

FYI anyone reading from Feefo, ticket 719016.

Online Carpets
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
13 maggio 2024

I'm an existing FeeFo customer with a Premium Plan and this App won't install.
If I could give it zero stars I would.
Abysmal.
I've contact support and they've sent me a word document with complex instructions for creating my own integration app!!!!!!
Abysmal.

Zindiak
23 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
29 novembre 2023

Firstly, great customer service - the integration team at Feefo helped me install on 3 different website (2 different themes).

I ended up having to install using manual code, which was disappointing, I think their 2.0 blocks need the option to edit {{ product.id }} tag from within the shopify theme editor, without this feature it seems to potentially pull an incorrect data-parent-product-sku and you are stuck having to insert the code manually - which is a shame.

However, due to the quality of the app once installed and the customer service I cannot knock any stars off for this, and I am now all up and running and thats all that matters.

Thanks

K2 Yak Chews
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Feefo Holdings Limited ha risposto 4 marzo 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're pleased to hear that our integration team provided great customer service. We strive to provide seamless integration experiences for our users, and we're glad we could help you get set up.

Your feedback regarding the need for the option to edit the {{ product.id }} tag within the Shopify theme editor is valuable, and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We'll take this into consideration as we work to enhance our integration process.

If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thanks again for choosing Feefo.

Best regards,

The Feefo Team

28 giugno 2023

Great reviews platform that lets you gather authentic reviews from customers. Was very easy to integrate and all my questions were quickly answered by Feefo's support team and Alex (the Product Manager). The integration generates Google Rich Results which automatically displays stars under products in Google search which is crucial. Very happy overall!

Affinity Crystals
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Feefo Holdings Limited ha risposto 29 giugno 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! We're so pleased to hear that you had no trouble integrating the app and that our support team and product manager were quick and helpful. If you need any other help in the future, please get back in touch with our Feefo support team who will be at the ready to help.

13 luglio 2023

Feefo app: Efficient feedback platform, user-friendly interface, reliable reviews, and excellent customer support. A must-have for businesses seeking genuine customer feedback. 5/5!

Blast Away
Stati Uniti
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Feefo Holdings Limited ha risposto 4 marzo 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you find Feefo efficient, user-friendly, and reliable. Providing genuine customer feedback and excellent customer support are top priorities for us, and we're delighted to hear that we've met your expectations.

Your feedback means a lot to us!

Best regards,

The Feefo Team

9 agosto 2023

Don’t download it, didn’t even use it, I delete it after less than a day because of better options on the market and its charging me 60 usd

TECH STICKER
42 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Feefo Holdings Limited ha risposto 11 agosto 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear that our Shopify App didn't meet your expectations. We appreciate that there are various options available on the market that might suit your needs better.

To ensure that our customers are happy with the Feefo app and integration before they commit to a full plan, we offer a free trial plan which offers all of the benefits of the full subscription but with a restricted volume of feedback requests. However, we do not offer a $60 plan, we only offer a free or $44 per month plan. If you could send us proof of the $60 cost, we will investigate this further as this is not correct. Please email support@feefo.com.

Thanks again for considering our app.

8 maggio 2018

This is a superb app, it's easy to install, incorporates itself into your website making it effortless to use. Feefo send out emails to capture feedback and then advertises it on our website. What more could you want. Can't fault it!

Mitchellsbuildingcentre
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
9 marzo 2016

The implementation of the Feefo app onto my Shopify website was absolutely seamless and stress free. With the great support Feefo provided, it's up and running and provides customers with trusted reviews whilst viewing products. We believe it's important to have this information clearly displayed to show the great customer service provided. Thank you Feefo, this app is brilliant!! 10 out of 10!

Kennedy Wild Bird Food Ltd
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
11 marzo 2016

This app just sorts it all out for you, it is brilliant.
Customer reviews now display for each of my products. Easy to install and great customer support from Feefo.

Kippson
Regno Unito
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
14 dicembre 2017

I'm surprised there are not more positive reviews on this app

We are beyond happy with feefo and are looking to sign up to the paid service so that we can make use of all the features

We feel the having the feefo tab on our website offers potential customers peace of mind, as they would have seen the feefo logo while shopping with well known retailers

The customer service team are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable

Pfaa2u
Regno Unito
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app