Shopify Flow , 60件のレビュー

• 評価の13%は3つ星です
  • 評価の12%は2つ星です
  • 評価の13%は1つ星です
2023年11月28日

This is a great app except the one thing I need it to do is not an option for some unknown reason. When a product goes out of stock I want to set it up so the product template is changed automatically. Why is there no template option!

Please add asap, upon googling a lot of people were wondering the same thing!

Titan Pop Culture
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年12月9日

I use the Flow app on my website at BuyExcelTemplates.com to automatically tag customers based on what they purchased so I can then use in email marketing.

BuyExcelTemplates.com
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2024年1月31日

the flows are not working, none!!! when you contact support they suggest hiring a developer to fix this. what a joke!

iLevel Lab
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
2023年11月25日

I created a flow to remove a tag if all variants of a product get to 0 on a specific location. I set up the flow perfectly (based on a preexisting template) but still do not work.

When i got to support, after half an hour of explanation from my end and generic responses like: " I understand you", "I will help you", i only got 2 mediocre attempts of a solution to my flow issue.
1) Try to turn it off and on
2) Try to create it again
Waste of time and lack of training of support personel

Harumi Belleza Coreana
コロンビア
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年11月28日

Hi, we have tried to reach out to you but haven't received a reply. It looks like your support advisor provided a working solution for you to use, but you may have had a delay due to it being a very busy support weekend for Shopify (Black Friday)

2023年11月6日

For me it is a great app, and support helps with setting up flows. I think the bad reviews are here only becuase people do not understand the flow logic.

StretchFit™ Slovensko
スロバキア
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年11月7日

Amazing. Thanks for the review! For those of you reading this review, do check out the Flow discussion on the Shopify community: https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-flow-app/bd-p/flow

編集日:2024年2月22日

how do i get support for this app ??????? shopify make it impossible to contact them
the description is very confusing and there is no way to contacts shopify app to get support on this app , PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!
this is an update to the original review that was one star and i change it to 3 star since Paul managed to help me with some of the queries , however its still very hard to do straight forward task , i actually used React flow to create some of the more advanced flows , so i am updating this to 3 stars only due to Paul that he really went out of his way to help me, however the system is not user friendly ,

NYCK - New York City Kicks
アプリの使用期間:15日
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年11月28日

You can see how to contact support in emails you've gotten from Shopify but also in the Settings / Plan area in the Admin. For Flow specifically, we do provide support through the community forums: https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-flow-app/bd-p/flow

2023年11月24日

This app is just perfect! I used it to tag products if they're available in one location, and sold out in the other one. I installed it and had it working perfectly after 2 hours! I'm impressed, this opens so many opportunities which would otherwise only be possible with deep programming or expensive apps for each case. Wow Shopify, Flow is an incredible extension for Shopify!!!

Menschenskinder
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:約4時間
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年11月28日

Thanks for the kind words, we think is a super-power for many merchants!

2023年10月6日

I needed a very niche solution to a problem that there was no app for. This helped me get exactly what I wanted and will help me retail customers as I grow. I know nothing about code and how things work so I asked a question on what I wanted in their flow support and Paul_N | Flow Product Manager @ Shopify help me!!
I am sure I can do so much more with this app, will explore when I have time

Bendix Coffee Roasters
アプリの使用期間:15日
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年10月10日

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are glad to help you find a solution through our community forum!

2023年9月22日

The app is full of bugs. I need to reach out to support every time I create a new flow and they realize that the there are errors with the template variables.

Llama Naturals
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年11月7日

Hi, thanks for your review. We tried repeatedly to reach out to you to better understand any defects you might have encountered. Flow takes quality and reliability seriously and there are no known issues with template variables.

2024年2月16日

I dont think this app works at all. I have set up hide out products using pre built template but it doesnt work. The work flow archives shows the products are hiden as a result of item being out of stock but infact inventory was more than 500 units and item is still active and showing available on store. What a joke

I dont think behind the scene the whole automation is working.

Have to delete this app. Thats not working apart from slowing down my store.

Please make it work or otherwise get rid of this rubbish from app store. Thanks

CURRENTFUL
イギリス
Shopifyが返信しました 2024年2月20日

Hi thanks for the feedback. Inventory can be tricky since it can be tracked per location, variant, or product and mixing and matching these can lead to unexpected results. Regarding store speed, Flow has no impact on your store speed.