Shopify Flow , 63件のレビュー

• 評価の13%は3つ星です
  • 評価の11%は2つ星です
  • 評価の14%は1つ星です
2023年11月24日

This app is just perfect! I used it to tag products if they're available in one location, and sold out in the other one. I installed it and had it working perfectly after 2 hours! I'm impressed, this opens so many opportunities which would otherwise only be possible with deep programming or expensive apps for each case. Wow Shopify, Flow is an incredible extension for Shopify!!!

Menschenskinder
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:約4時間
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年11月28日

Thanks for the kind words, we think is a super-power for many merchants!

2023年10月6日

I needed a very niche solution to a problem that there was no app for. This helped me get exactly what I wanted and will help me retail customers as I grow. I know nothing about code and how things work so I asked a question on what I wanted in their flow support and Paul_N | Flow Product Manager @ Shopify help me!!
I am sure I can do so much more with this app, will explore when I have time

Bendix Coffee Roasters
アプリの使用期間:15日
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年10月10日

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are glad to help you find a solution through our community forum!

2023年9月22日

The app is full of bugs. I need to reach out to support every time I create a new flow and they realize that the there are errors with the template variables.

Llama Naturals
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年11月7日

Hi, thanks for your review. We tried repeatedly to reach out to you to better understand any defects you might have encountered. Flow takes quality and reliability seriously and there are no known issues with template variables.

2023年7月5日

you can use it for basic functions, but don't expect to create complex flows without going through an additional app or a freelancer. In short, if you are thinking of moving to shopify plus for this app, there is no point in paying $2000. You will find affordable apps on the marketplace that will do the job much better. Don't count on shopify support to help you either, they have no knowledge of this app... It's a shame, on paper the solution seemed interesting

Loëla
フランス
アプリの使用期間:約1年
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年7月5日

Hi, we are sorry that you had trouble building a complicated workflow. If you got stuck, we recommend posting any questions to the Flow App section on the community (https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-flow-app/bd-p/flow), where you are likely to get help. Regarding Plus, Flow is currently available to the Shopify, Advanced, and Plus plans, so you do not need to upgrade to Plus to get access to Flow.

編集日:2023年9月2日

I had some issues with the app at first, but Paul came in and helped me set up everything correctly. The app runs smoothly and fulfills my orders automatically.

Liftmas Tree
アプリの使用期間:22日
2023年8月23日

I am not using this as much as I should. I need more time in the day so I can play with all the toys that I have available.

My Ruby Lips
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年5月18日

Works well and seems to be frequently adding functionality. A feature that would be great to have is actions to alter inventory levels as we currently have to manually manage inventory for bundles that consist of multiple SKUs.

Queen City Dry Goods
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年6月28日

NÃO ESTOU CONSEGUINDO ABRIR O APP?
COMO FAREI PARA CORRIR ESTE IMPASSE?
Shopify FLOW GRÁTIS PARA INSTALAR? PODE HAVER COBRANÇAS ADICIONAIS?
VAMOS RESPONDDER, TURMA DO CHAT, VAMAS. PRECISO RESOLVER O PROBLEMA DESSE APP, SLUCIONAR CONSTITUCIONALISCIMAMENTE EM MINHA LOJA WWW.TORRESMAGAZINE.COM

Torres Magazine
ブラジル
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年6月28日

Hi, thanks for reaching out. You are currently on the Basic plan which does not have access to Shopify Flow. For the Shopify, Advanced, and Plus plans, Flow is provided at no extra cost.

2023年8月12日

I'm relatively new but I am very impressed so far. I was looking for a way to automatically tag a customer when they purchased a specific product, and it took about 5 minutes of figuring out where the information was I wanted, and hey presto, exactly the automation I need. I'm delighted.

Sandwich Glass Museum