Hulk Tvůrce Formulářů , Počet recenzí: 1 145

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
23. leden 2024

Great app and even better customer service/support! Always helpful and very kind. Thank you so much!

MIMOSA Handcrafted
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 6 roky
Datum úprav: 27. únor 2024

Hands down best customer service ever! I have been wanting to automate my ordering system a little more and today, Tarik made that happen. I love this app!

JustCakeIt!
8. leden 2024

Excellent Customer Service! Had a problem and they resolved this problem immediately.

Candy Galore & More
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
19. leden 2024

Great customer service. Was able to easily add Upload Photo to our form. Thank you!

Swiftwick Canada
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
4. leden 2024

I use Hulk Apps my business and recommend them to my clients. Great support too. MyWebConcepts.com

My Web Concepts
19. leden 2024

I received exceptional quality customer support from Mirza. Not only was the support team very friendly, but they also helped me to resolve the issues I was facing in a timely and effective manner. They patiently listened to my queries and provided effective solutions. Their attention to detail and willingness to go above and beyond was truly impressive. Overall, it was a great experience, and I highly recommend their customer support services.

Starstruck Leds
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
20. prosinec 2023

Works very well and has helped us out a lot. Our work is much more efficient as a result, and if you're still looking for a form builder application, I recommend Hulk Form Builder.

ayagear
Vývojář HulkApps.com odpověděl 22. prosinec 2023

We're delighted to hear that Hulk Form Builder is working well for you, making your work more efficient. We truly appreciate your kind words and your recommendation. Your feedback goes a long way in supporting us!

If there's anything more you'd like to share about your experience or if you need assistance down the road, don't hesitate to get in touch. Thank you for choosing Hulk Form Builder.

Best wishes,
The HulkApps team

23. leden 2024

Hulk Form Builder has proven indispensable for our business needs. Its intuitive interface simplifies form creation, catering to users of all levels. Notably, the exceptional customer service, exemplified by Saro's prompt resolution of a recent backend bug, ensures a seamless experience. Despite this minor hiccup, Hulk Form Builder remains our top choice for its efficient setup and reliable support. Highly recommended for businesses in search of a streamlined form-building solution.

G-Starlink
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
1. únor 2024

Love the app

Crooked Soul Tattoo
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
28. prosinec 2023

I have loved using the Hulk Forms Builder App, Manoj and the team have always been just a message away and were happy to help. They were patient and went above and beyond to help me understand things! I would definitely recommend them.

The Little Print Shop
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
Vývojář HulkApps.com odpověděl 4. leden 2024

We are thrilled to hear you've had a positive experience using our Hulk Forms Builder App! We're always here to help and it's great to hear that Manoj and the rest of our team have been able to assist you well. Thank you very much for the 5-star review and for recommending us, it means a lot! Your feedback is truly important as it helps us continue delivering the best support to our users.

Best Regards,