Recenze (1 432)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
13. červen 2024

The app works well and the support team is very helpful. They implemented a feature within 24 hours that is very useful to us - adding MailChimp contact tags when submitting via the form. Now segmenting will be a breeze!

Merchant of Tennis
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 6 roky
22. květen 2024

I've been using hulk form builder for over 8 years! I absolutely love their features, especially the paid features, and more importantly the customer service is top notch! They are always ready to assist and go into your settings to fix any glitches. What I also love is all the conversations stay in one chat box even if there's a new agent assisting you for the day. I will stick with them for all my forms!

Revamp'd Marketing
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
8. červenec 2024

I had to find a way to build forms outside of the Shopify coding (which had failed me on a number of occasions). I thought I'd try Hulk Form Builder and it has been just what I needed. It's pretty easy to set up and modify but most importantly their support is really on the ball. They respond quickly and actually know the product. I recommend this app based on my experience so far. Now I'm thinking about all the uses I could have for it.

North American Urns and Memorials
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
12. červen 2024

BurgerWay Truck has had an amazing experience with the Form Builder app. It's streamlined our form collection process and has been a real asset to our business. The customer service was fantastic—they helped us get the submission number added to the email subject line in no time. We're really grateful for this awesome app and the support team behind it. If you’re a store owner, definitely give it a try!

BurgerWay Truck
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
11. červenec 2024

Great App, we have been using it for over 2 years and have been able to see good results.

Hardware & Panel Supplies
Nový Zéland
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
30. květen 2024

Great tool for creating custom forms. I've been using it together with SC Loyalty Rewards Referrals tool and the two have provided better customer experience in my shop. Definitely recommend to anyone who needs additional options that are not normally offered by Shopify.

SIVA
Bosna a Hercegovina
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
2. květen 2024

There are lots of customisations possible with this app and Hulk customer service is great - we recently required some help with code modification and they were able to sort it our quickly for us. The form has been working well for our enquiries!

Australian Design & Co.
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
5. červen 2024

Great and friendly customer service! This app does exactly what its supposed all while being user friendly. I also really appreciate how helpful their customer service has been. 10/10 would recommend.

BankCardUSA Partners
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
18. duben 2024

This app works great and lot's of great features to build any form you need to run your business. Customer service is one of the best I have seen. Had a small issue, response time in chat was very quick and they solved my issue within minutes with their development team.

Simcoe Audio Video
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
17. červenec 2024

It has great functionality and is easy to use. Customer service is also top-notch. The chat option is quick and easy.

Fittings Metal Collection