Recenze (1 955)

• 8 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
28. květen 2024

I am new with this app, I got my 1st impressions and clicks but still no sales so far hope it will work better soon.

Anubis Aura
Egypt
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář Eggflow odpověděl 8. červen 2024

Hello Anubis Aura,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and for sharing your experience with our Instant Traffic app! We're delighted to hear that you've already started seeing impressions and clicks after just two days of use.

We understand that sales can take a bit longer to materialize, and we're here to support you in optimizing your results. If you have any questions or need tips on how to improve your conversion rate, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're committed to helping you achieve your goals and make the most out of our app.

Thank you for choosing Instant Traffic, and we look forward to your continued success in Egypt. We're hopeful that you'll start seeing sales soon!

3. červenec 2024

Easy to use as for now but need more time to see results, Ive only had this for one day

L'Syi
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
16. duben 2024

I recently started using Eggflow: Instant Traffic to boost traffic to my website and I have been very impressed with the results. The platform is easy to use and has helped me increase my website traffic significantly in a short amount of time. The customer support team has also been very helpful and responsive whenever I have had any questions or issues. Overall, I highly recommend Eggflow: Instant Traffic to anyone looking to increase their website traffic quickly and effectively.

LYBELLA
Pákistán
Doba používání aplikace: 11 dny
Vývojář Eggflow odpověděl 20. duben 2024

Hello LYBELLA,

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review and the five stars! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a significant increase in traffic to your website shortly after starting to use the Eggflow: Instant Traffic app. It’s great to know that you find the platform user-friendly and our customer support responsive and helpful.

Your success is our priority, and we’re delighted that our app is contributing positively to your business in Pakistan. We strive to provide excellent service and an effective product, and your feedback reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

We appreciate your recommendation and are here to support your continued success. If you have any more questions, need further assistance, or have suggestions on how we can improve, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for choosing Eggflow: Instant Traffic, and we look forward to helping you grow your traffic even more.

Tony

22. červen 2024

Within 24 hours of installing this app I have had a sale from one of my listed items here. This doesn't show in the data on the dashboard as a sale from Eggflow, however, I am assuming the exposure has helped. So far I am pleased with this app. It is easy to install and has detailed explanations of its features

Satin & Sox
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 23 hodinami
Vývojář Eggflow odpověděl 28. červen 2024

Hello Satin & Sox,

Thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you've made a sale within 24 hours of installing our Instant Traffic app. It's great to know that the exposure is helping, even if it doesn't directly show in the dashboard data.

We're pleased that you find the app easy to install and appreciate the detailed explanations of its features. Your positive feedback motivates us to continue improving and providing the best possible service.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you and ensure you get the most out of Instant Traffic.

Thank you for choosing our app, and we look forward to supporting your continued success in the United Kingdom.

3. červenec 2024

I just started using Eggflow last night and when I woke up it had already generated a couple hundred impressions for me. I have high hopes for this app which was very easy to set up.

Lizard Vigilante
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
29. červen 2024

Nice so far. Only can afford their free plan but it looks like it’s doing something. Can’t complain about that.

MyEverythingPlus
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
Vývojář Eggflow odpověděl 1. červenec 2024

Hello MyEverythingPlus,

Thank you for your feedback and the positive comments about our Instant Traffic app! We're glad to hear that you're finding value in our free plan and that it appears to be making a positive impact on your store.

We understand the importance of affordable solutions, and we're committed to providing effective features in our free plan to support businesses like yours. If you have any questions or need assistance optimizing your use of the app, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you make the most of what Instant Traffic has to offer.

Thank you for choosing our app, and we look forward to supporting your continued success in the United States.

17. duben 2024

First day to use, need to see how it works over time

CurryAndKartoffeln
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář Eggflow odpověděl 20. duben 2024

Hello CurryAndKartoffeln,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 4-star review on your very first day using our Instant Traffic app. We appreciate your willingness to give our tool a try and are glad to hear that you're open to seeing how it performs over time.

It’s important to us that our app meets your expectations and helps you achieve your business goals in Germany. As you continue to use Instant Traffic, please keep us informed about your experience. Any feedback you provide will be invaluable for improving the app and ensuring it works effectively for you.

Should you have any questions or need tips on how to maximize your use of the app, our support team is always here to assist. We look forward to hearing more about your results and hope that you'll see positive impacts soon.

Thank you again for choosing Instant Traffic, and here’s to hoping it brings great success to your business!

19. duben 2024

I really nice app my impressions on my selected product increased. I did a little A-B-test on my own and now I can see which product is more wanted. Of course after some other background check too. :)

Pepe the Cat
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami
Vývojář Eggflow odpověděl 25. duben 2024

Hello Pepe the Cat,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience after just one day of using our Instant Traffic app. We're delighted to hear that you've already seen an increase in impressions on your selected product and that you've been able to conduct your own A/B testing to gauge product popularity. It sounds like you're making great use of the app’s capabilities!

We're thrilled that our app is providing you with the insights needed to make informed decisions about your product offerings. Your proactive approach in combining our app’s data with other background checks is exactly the kind of strategic use we hope all our users will embrace.

If there are any features you'd like to see added or if you have any questions about further leveraging the app's capabilities, our support team would be more than happy to assist. We're here to help ensure that your experience continues to be as productive and beneficial as possible.

Thank you for choosing Instant Traffic, and we look forward to seeing even more success for your store in Germany!

Tony

21. květen 2024

It seems pretty great so far

Whisker Works
Doba používání aplikace: 8 dny
Vývojář Eggflow odpověděl 8. červen 2024

Hello Whisker Works,

Thank you for your fantastic 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that you're having a great experience with our app after eight days of use. It's wonderful to know that our app is meeting your expectations and helping your business.

We'd love to hear more about what you've enjoyed so far and any specific features that have stood out to you. Your feedback is invaluable as we strive to continue providing a top-notch service for all our users.

14. červen 2024

Not sure what to think about this app atm. Just using the free plan. Seems to be a pretty decent widget

Miura Vault
Španělsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 19 hodinami
Vývojář Eggflow odpověděl 16. červen 2024

Hello Miura Vault,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and for trying out our Instant Traffic app. We appreciate your feedback and understand that you may still be forming your opinion about the app while using the free plan.

We're glad to hear that you find the widget to be pretty decent. Our goal is to provide value to all our users, whether on the free or premium plans. If there are specific features or aspects of the app you're unsure about, or if you have any suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you.

Please feel free to reach out to our support team with any questions or concerns you might have. We're here to help you get the most out of your experience and to ensure the app meets your needs.

Thank you for choosing Instant Traffic, and we hope to continue supporting your business in Spain as you explore more of what our app has to offer.