Freshly Batch Inventory , 39 değerlendirme

• Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
4 Nisan 2024

I've been using Freshly on a store with specific inventory tracking needs as part of a strict food safety program. It's worked wonderfully the whole time and there are surprisingly very few other options for this app/service. Additionally, some of the other options are way overpriced.

Recently, a new Shopify feature allowed me to remove a complicated system I had in place for specific warehouse fulfillment/inventory based on shipping location of the order, and the new strategy caused a communication error between Shopify and Freshly data.

The support team at Freshly was quick to respond to my request and helped me implement a system that meets all my needs perfectly.

I appreciate the product and the service and strongly recommend Freshly to those looking for managing inventory and lot/batch data easily. I also recommend that anyone who uses Freshly get comfortable importing and export batch data.

Thank you Cherry and the rest of the support team that helped!

ANSWERS Pet Food
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
14 Mart 2024

Responsive Support. The app didn't work the way we needed it to initialy, but in about a week the support team for freshly had it working for us.

Hummingbird Chocolate Maker
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
26 Şubat 2024

Helpful service, great product!

True Botanica Nutritional Supplements
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
10 Temmuz 2023

Though my issue was really bad but with great customer service, attentive and fast response also very nice staff, everything was solved!

VitaRx
Freshly Commerce yanıt 7 Kasım 2023

Thanks for leaving us a great review and for working with our team to resolve the issue. ✨

22 Mayıs 2023

Customer service has been very responsive in my experience. We have been using the app for almost two years.

Bramport Supply Co.
Freshly Commerce yanıt 29 Mayıs 2023

We're so grateful that you've been with us for 2 years! 🎉 Thanks for supporting our app and for your review!

29 Haziran 2023

Really quick and responsive customer service and really good product. It's a good fit for our food manufacturing business.

Adagio Salumi
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
Freshly Commerce yanıt 7 Kasım 2023

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! ✨

13 Ekim 2023

Great support for every request! 5 stars deserved!

EAT B2B
İtalya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:16 gün
Freshly Commerce yanıt 7 Kasım 2023

Thanks so much for your review! We'll be sure to pass on your message to our support team. 😊

19 Haziran 2023

The outstanding support and professionalism of the support team truly impressed me. They were highly efficient, fast, and ready to provide solutions.

www.mikudeluxe.de
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 dakika
26 Mayıs 2022

Best inventory management application to start. Very well integrated with Shopify with a good support team to help you out with all necessary setup.
I am looking forward to subscribing annual package.
- Kiran Ghuge, Multimedia Head, Glowderma Lab

Sanosan Baby
Hindistan
Freshly Commerce yanıt 9 Haziran 2022

Thanks so much for your review Kiran! 😊 We'll let you know when we have our annual subscription available. Please let us know if we can help out further!

26 Mayıs 2021

A great app for keeping track of all your batches with the best support across the entire platform. Freshly's team really makes you feel like you're all in the same boat, as Freshly adapts to a shop's needs. And it keeps getting better and better!

Pumpkin Organics
Almanya
Freshly Commerce yanıt 26 Mayıs 2021

Thanks for your thoughtful review. We're so glad we get to work with you and your team. 🤗