GemPages Landing Page Builder , Počet recenzí: 3 944

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
19. leden 2024

GemPages is an app that we can definitely recommend to anyone currently part of the Shopify community looking for a smoother web page building experience. We've used CMS platforms such as WordPress and Joomla in the past but decided to move over to Shopify for e-commerce purposes which in our opinion is a safer and better option to integrate payment processing solutions without much of a hassle and in the beginning, using Shopify without GemPages was much more challenging without a doubt. I hope the GemPages team continues growing since it is very evident they have created a truly promising business solution which only has opportunity for even bigger and better things to come. In addition, the technical support team is by far the best I've seen in years. Thank you guys!

Brightcore Nutrition
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 5 roky
17. leden 2024

Mona gave such excellent service and solutions. I communicated the issue with screenshots, and she understood right away what needed to be done by fixing the code for me, following through on the results, and offering solutions that I didn't even hope to get fixed. She also sent fun gifs and emojis, which made the overall interaction fun and pleasant. Thanks Mona!

The GEBO Pod System
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 4 roky
19. leden 2024

Each time the customer support staff responded to our concerns promptly and quickly. It is really appreciated!

Bonsenkitchen
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
17. leden 2024

Support was very helpful and resolved our technical issue
Many thanks

Elite Orthotics
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
23. prosinec 2023

I am very happy with GemPages. For me, they are a must have. One of the best things is the chat support. They go above and beyond to figure out the problem. Usually it is something stupid I've done.

TrollTrue
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
22. prosinec 2023

WANT TO GO BACK TO FREE PLAN, ITS NOT POSSIBLE SINCE THEY HAVE NOT HAVE THE OPTION ANYMORE!

S2H Beauty
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
Vývojář GemPages odpověděl 5. únor 2024

Dear Esteemed Customer,

We extend our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced. In our commitment to ensuring a smooth transition and guaranteeing the integrity of the billing system, we have manually reverted the option back to the Free plan.

We encourage you to reach out to our dedicated Customer Support team for any further assistance you may require. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are readily available to address any concerns.

Thank you for promptly providing your feedback. Rest assured, we remain dedicated to continuous improvement and will diligently work towards enhancing your overall experience.

Best regards,

GemPages Support Team

1. únor 2024

the app is great so far, i have the build price plan and its great. The tech team are very helpful with any problem that you have

Frize
Rumunsko
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
15. prosinec 2023

Always have a good experience with support anytime I need help. Highly recommend! Abby was super helpful and very responsive :)

OakieBees
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
25. prosinec 2023

One of the greatest attractions of this app is the simplicity of creating the ideal page by just selecting and arranging elements. It offers a wide variety of elements, catering to diverse design needs. Even though the app is not available in Japanese, its intuitive and user-friendly interface makes it easily accessible for beginners.

What's particularly noteworthy is the excellent support system. The support team provides detailed guidance with images, ensuring peace of mind for users when they encounter any uncertainties or questions. This is a significant advantage for users.

There are many wonderful apps in the market, but I am truly grateful to have encountered this one. The combination of ease of use, a wealth of features, and attentive support creates an environment that maximizes user creativity. I highly recommend trying this app for anyone interested in design.

ROCKBROSJP
Japonsko
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
31. leden 2024

Great interface and easy to make landing pages regardless of your skill and their customer service is excellent.

Posture Guy Mike