GemPages Landing Page Builder , Počet recenzí: 4 180

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
9. květen 2024

Unfortunately, I spent hours working on a landing page for nothing. The AUTO save function and regular save function didn't work and the next day hours of work were for nothing. And the customer service is super incompetent. All they could tell me after hours was that the auto-save function worked and they couldn't help me. I will never use this software again.

Racershaver
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář GemPages odpověděl 14. květen 2024

Dear Lukas,

We are deeply sorry to hear about the frustration that you experienced. We understand how valuable your time is and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Upon investigating your case, we did not find any issues with our app's auto-save or regular save functions, and we are truly perplexed by the unexpected behavior you encountered. However, we will make sure to deep dive to prevent the same issue occurs in the future.

We regret if our customer service fell short of your expectations, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay in finding a resolution. We strive to provide excellent support to all our users, and we are sorry if we did not meet your needs on this occasion.

If you would be willing to give us another chance, we would love the opportunity to assist you personally and ensure a smoother experience.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused, and we thank you for your understanding.

9. duben 2024

Don't be fooled, you won't be able to downgrade to the free plan once you subscribed. They ask you to delete the app and risk loosing your live-page in order for you to sign up again and select the free tier. Thank you very much

paawy
Kypr
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
Vývojář GemPages odpověděl 16. duben 2024

Dear Esteemed Customer,

We extend our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced. In our commitment to ensuring a smooth transition and guaranteeing the integrity of the billing system and the awareness of reverting back, we have manually reverted the option back to the Free plan.

We encourage you to reach out to our dedicated Customer Support team for any further assistance you may require.

Thank you for promptly providing your feedback.
Rest assured, we remain dedicated to continuous improvement and will diligently work towards enhancing your overall experience.

25. duben 2024

I was testing different apps for funnel building and forgot to cancel the subscription, and they refused to give me the refund even thought I didn't use the app, I definitely recommend use funnelish it's way better

ELYON
Kolumbie
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
Vývojář GemPages odpověděl 14. květen 2024

Dear ELYON,

Thank you for entrusting us with your business. We understand the importance of your time and investment. Regrettably, like many other companies, we have established refund policies to maintain fairness among all our customers, which also involves Shopify Billing Management.

We apologize if our policy did not align with your expectations, and we appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

8. duben 2024

STAY AWAY. INSTALLS CODE AND DOES NOT GET REMOVED WHEN YOU UNINSTALL THE APP!!!!! Now the Site is LITTERED with all their Code!!!

No mention of code being installed....their "AI" is a joke, it doesn't work. Stay away from this APP..installs Code and doesn't get removed when the App is uninstalled.

theLightShop
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 23 dny
28. duben 2024

It is a scam they steal your money never subscribe !!!
They will never give you a refund or youw ould be able to downgrade your plan, once you subscribe !

ThemePagesAcademy
Polsko
Doba používání aplikace: 21 dny
Vývojář GemPages odpověděl 2. květen 2024

Dear ThemePagesAcademy,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, and we're genuinely sorry to hear about your experience. However, we would like to address some misconceptions in your review.

Firstly, we assure you that we are not a scam. We value the trust of our customers and strive to provide exceptional service. Many of our customers have been with us for a significant period, which speaks to our credibility. If we were indeed a scam, we believe that numerous customers would have left by now.

Regarding refunds, we want to clarify that we have a dedicated customer support team available to assist with any concerns or refund requests. However, we have not received any communication from you regarding a refund. If you believe you are eligible for a refund as per our refund policies, we encourage you to reach out to our customer support team so we can assist you promptly. We have successfully facilitated refunds for eligible customers following our policies.

Additionally, downgrading your plan is a straightforward process that can be easily handled by contacting our customer support team. We have assisted numerous customers in downgrading their plans to better suit their needs. This manual process helps us ensure better management of the billing system, as we operate under the billing control of Shopify.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced, and we hope to have the opportunity to address your concerns and improve your experience with us. Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.

GemPages Customer Support Team

16. duben 2024

Its really to bad services. I canceled my free trial plan 3.day but they kept charging me!!! I talk to customer service and they said, they will deposit deposit your money in 5 day but its lie!!

New Yorker Store
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 15 dny
Vývojář GemPages odpověděl 2. květen 2024

Dear New Yorker Store,

We apologize sincerely for the inconvenience you experienced.

Upon reviewing our records, we have confirmed that the refund was successfully processed from our end as per our latest communication.

Should you require any further assistance or if there are any lingering concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to assist you in any way we can.

Thank you for providing your feedback. We are committed to continuously improving our service and will strive to ensure a more seamless experience in the future.

Warm regards,
GemPages Customer Support Team

19. květen 2024

First of all, the free version of the custom font family upload doesn't work. And the free version doesn't have an auto-save turn-off option. The maximum time auto-save option doesn't work properly and removes the completed design after reloading the page.

We used gempages for our maximum stores, but recently their poor quality free plan features forced us to move to another pagebuilder. If they don't change these things they will lose a lot of customers very soon!

MrNeckHero
Řecko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi hodinou
18. duben 2024

I tried to use it and it made my site with errors. and also after removing the app we still have issues.

Man Gifts Shop
Izrael
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
Datum úprav: 24. březen 2024

Please refund. I installed it on 3/10 and uninstalled it on 3/11. Because I didn't need it, I didn't use it. But they charged me $29. I haven't used it so please take my money.

Lufod
Jižní Korea
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
Vývojář GemPages odpověděl 27. březen 2024

Dear Lufod,

We extend our sincere apologies for the unfortunate circumstances that prompted the decision to cancel your service.

It's important to clarify that the billing system is overseen by Shopify, and as a third-party application, we are bound to adhere to its regulations.

Regarding your request for a refund, we kindly ask that you reach out to our Customer Support team via live chat or email. We are committed to providing prompt assistance and resolving your concerns effectively.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Warm regards,

2. duben 2024

Beware. Uses Google Fonts from Google Servers without giving a notice.

EMS-RENT