Geolocation

• Puanların %11 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %45 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
40 değerlendirme
10 Aralık 2022

biennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

freerabbit
İspanya
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 13 gün
19 Ekim 2022

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi quand on n'a ce système et le traducteur il ne donne pas le choix sur la Belgique de pouvoir choisir les deux langues FR/NL ?

Eco Montres
Belçika
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 8 ay
4 Eylül 2022

Je ne sais pas comment l'utiliser. Aucune menu n'est clickable. Est une application de gestion de langue comme WEGLOT ou elle peuvent etre toute deux installer?

animouz
Kanada
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 3 ay
4 Mayıs 2022

Hmm. So within shopify settings you set which countries you ship to. The issue with geolocation app is that it doesnt integrate with those settings. this means that customers located in countries that you do not ship to will see the geolcation selector pop up (when enabled) that says "we ship to your country" when in fact the merchant does not. The customer will only find out that you do not once they waste their time and proceed to checkout to then have the shopify settings inform them that you do not ship to their location. Then you get angry customer support requests asking "why say you do when you dont". It seems logical that the geolocation app should consider your shopify shipping settings relating to shipping locations before it shows information to the customer. This seems like a half cooked solution.

Ellus & Krue
Avustralya
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 1 yıldan fazla
Shopify yanıt 5 Mayıs 2022

Geolocation will only ever show the popup for countries that you ship to. If this isn't happening to you please contact us and we can help you sort this out.

15 Şubat 2022

Works fine for us, but there is no ability to customise the text. "Ship" is an American term - in the UK we say "deliver". Why can't we change that in the app?

All Bamboo
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 1 yıldan fazla
22 Ocak 2022

Overall, the app is good, but the first thing I noticed is that the loading times have slowed down. For me, that's where most of the deductions come from.
The other thing that is not user-friendly at all is that the selection menu appears at the very bottom of the store page. On the one hand, not every user notices this and on the other hand, it is not adjustable, except for the position left, center or right. I would welcome it very much if there would be more setting options. For testing the app is OK, but I will not use the app currently, as long as certain changes and performance optimizations have not been made.

shopany
İsviçre
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 7 ay
1 Kasım 2021 tarihinde düzenlendi

I really like how the app works and detects where my customers are from. It integrates with the theme very well and detects the colors automatically. BUT, for me there is one thing that is missing. I can't change the text in the pop-up. My company sells services so we don't actually ship anything, but the pop-up says we do ship to a couple of countries, so this is confusing to our customers.

Cryptogram
Hollanda
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 7 gün
25 Ekim 2021

What is it in console ? Failed to execute 'postMessage' on 'DOMWindow': The target origin provided ('https://geolocation-recommendations.shopifycloud.com') does not match the recipient window's origin ('https://*******').

NEIGHBORHOOD ONLINE STORE
Japonya
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 5 ay
Shopify yanıt 3 Aralık 2021

Hi there, thanks for sending this through - we have fixed this issue and you should no longer see it happening.

20 Ekim 2021

How do we use Shopify's native multi-currency solution so customers can check out in their local currency?

K Everyday
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 30 dakika
Shopify yanıt 21 Ekim 2021

Hi there, please follow these steps: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/shopify-payments/multi-currency/setup

11 Ekim 2021

For some reason, the popup doesn't appear on my site, is there a way i can fix this issue? Or can you help me with that?

La Miséto
Hollanda
Uygulama kullanılırken geçen süre: 16 gün
Shopify yanıt 12 Ekim 2021

The app will only provide a pop up recommendation when a customer is visiting from another country that you have enabled in your payments settings. If you are visiting from your home country, there is nothing to recommend since you are in the default location. When I browse from the United States for example, the pop up is working as expected: https://screenshot.click/12-17-qnuit-ct0a8.png