Recenze (208)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
26. leden 2023

Jason and Max from customer support are very helpful and made setting up the app super easy for us. Responded right away when we reached out. We are excited to now be able to offer gift registry in our store and online!

Rendered Unique
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 7 hodinami
17. srpen 2022

Great app! Easy to install and integrate with online and POS. Excellent customer service. I recommend.

Addison West
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 4 hodinami
1. únor 2023

I just set up this app today. And the support team was absolutely amazing. I'm totally out of my depth when it comes to coding, but Jason had my new registry looking perfect so quickly. He made some quick code adjustments. And then some re-adjustments. And it looks and works great. I can't wait for customers to start using it. Great app. Great team.

Gestalt Haus
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 4 hodinami
12. květen 2022

Simple to get set up and support was readily available and implemented requested changes quickly. 10/10 experience so far!

Ziggy's at Home
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 hodinami
20. duben 2021

Used this app to integrate wedding registries to our Shopify website and add the option to create wish lists. Great customer support to help get things added to your website. Things were up and running in a few hours!

Olive & Birch
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 hodinami
19. leden 2023

Jason Larose and Max from customer support are very helpful and professional with any issues. Set up was fairly easy with their help.

Kidz Toys
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
10. březen 2020

customer service is GREAT!! During setup they made it so easy to understand and they were so patient with me!

Bead Shack Gift Shop
Doba používání aplikace: Asi hodinou
12. červen 2023

Jason from the customer support team is fabulous! There was 0 wait time to be connected to an agent and he supported me in under 5 minutes with exactly what I needed. Very seamless experience!

Staging