Recenze (208)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
25. říjen 2023

Customer service is excellent. The app works great. Brides and moms to be love it!

Cornell's Country Store
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 6 roky
26. září 2023

Jason has been such a great help getting Gift Reggie set up with my Shopify Store, I’m very excited to offer this to my customers. I own a children’s boutique (8 1/2 yrs) and just last April switched my POS to Shopify, it has been fun integrating these apps and really looking forward to using Gift Reggie!!!

The Polka-Dotted Zebra
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
12. říjen 2023

Great app with good functionality, integration, and very helpful customer service!

Top Knot Gifts & Boutique
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
3. leden 2024

I just downloaded this app to my online store and POS and needed assistance, through the Chat I was helped and everything is working perfectly.

Bénie Home Furnishings, Accessories & Gifts
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 hodinami
7. listopad 2023

Gift reggie is great! Customer support is amazing.

The Rack Shack
Doba používání aplikace: 8 měsíci
16. srpen 2023

O app auxilia bastante nas minhas tarefas do Site e cria facilmente minha Lista de Casamento.Agradecimento especial aos suportes 24 horas do app,me ajudou em todas as questões que precisei.

DoceLar Loja
Brazílie
Doba používání aplikace: 5 dny
Datum úprav: 8. březen 2023

Great value for the price. A basic and user-friendly registry and wishlist app with fantastic customer support! I had some troubles with getting the code set up, but the online chat feature was very easy to access help and they were able to fix what I couldn't in no time. They even checked into the changes they made for me the following day to ensure that the changes looked good on our mobile site. Update: left this review 2 years ago and just had to reach out to support again after a theme update. I'm happy to report another great support experience! Quick and fuss-free. Update #3, Still amazing support and a great app! I'm very happy with it and highly recommend!

Go Green Baby
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 9 roky
9. duben 2014

I'll split this review into two parts; the app itself, and the service.

In regards to the app - I love it! Prior to Gift Reggie appearing I was always absolutely flabbergasted that there were no practical Gift Registry apps for Shopify. We worked with Giftery (before it shut down) but even that wasn't ideal as it was 'universal' and we really wanted something that would make our customers feel connected with us personally. From a marketing perspective we definitely wanted the whole registry to be with us, rather than us being one part of a bigger registry! So we were delighted to find Gift Reggie, especially since it syncs so comfortably with the appearance of our store. (Fingers crossed for customisable buttons eventually but they are absolutely fine and functional as is.)
We got our first Registry within a few days of installation, so that's definitely a good sign. And our customers love the wish-list feature (it's also taken lots of work away from us as I used to manage wish-lists manually for customers!).

Now, in relation to the service - I love it even more than the app!!! I'm extremely unenlightened when it comes to the technical side of the site management. I chose Shopify as a platform because it requires so little technical skill and yet still allows for a professional appearance. So I had several little panics about details of installation and getting Gift Reggie up and running. Adam was always really prompt and efficient in getting back to me. He was really patient with my lack of expertise and he never made me feel silly for not knowing! He followed up proactively to make sure things were settling in for me too.

So I definitely recommend Gift Reggie and I'm really delighted that it's part of our store!

Montessori Child
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 9 roky
26. červen 2018

Absolutely incredible! We love how easy it is to customize this app to your exact needs. The support team is incredible and are so willing to do whatever it takes to get the app up and running, they go above and beyond when necessary!

We would absolutely recommend this app to any and all stores!

Fab Baby Gear 2
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 8 roky
23. únor 2016

I don't think I have ever experienced such incredible support from an app developer! We were using a different wishlist app before, which was causing some glitches when installing Gift Reggie, but Adam saved the day and then some! Adam was extremely patient in fixing the technical issues, as well as he went above and beyond to style the buttons to match our web store and our exact liking. I can't wait to publish all the changes, and have the app up and running! The platform already seems way better than what we had before. Thanks again so much for all the help!

Anglo Dutch Pools Toys