Recenze (209)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
23. únor 2016

I don't think I have ever experienced such incredible support from an app developer! We were using a different wishlist app before, which was causing some glitches when installing Gift Reggie, but Adam saved the day and then some! Adam was extremely patient in fixing the technical issues, as well as he went above and beyond to style the buttons to match our web store and our exact liking. I can't wait to publish all the changes, and have the app up and running! The platform already seems way better than what we had before. Thanks again so much for all the help!

Anglo Dutch Pools Toys
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 8 roky
4. květen 2018

Quick and responsive customer service and tech support!

Love Me Do Baby
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 8 roky
28. leden 2016

You need this app for your store! I looked at a couple other apps before deciding on this one when we decided to add a registry option to our online store. It was the reviews of people telling how helpful developer was in implementing the app that made me choose Gift Reggie.

Adam has been extremely helpful and responsive to all our needs (and even just for basic questions) for customizing the app to our store. The app itself is easy for people to use on our site, and the admin portion of it is very nice and user friendly.

I would definitely recommend this app for others.

A Touch Of Poland
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 7 roky
6. duben 2022

This app has been incredibly helpful to our store. The customer service is also speedy and friendly. Highly recommend!

HOPSON GRACE
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 7 roky
20. červen 2014

We recently moved our site to shopify and Gift Reggie has been amazing!! Our old registry software was outdated and so difficult to navigate. With Gift Reggie, customers can easily add their desired items and I can manage from the backend, no problem! The Gift Reggie team have been amazing to work with and always respond immediately. It's great knowing I have support when I need it. I would HIGHLY recommend this app to anyone looking to add a gift registry to their site. It's easy, streamlined and works like a charm! Thanks!!

Bibs and Binkies
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 7 roky
Datum úprav: 31. květen 2022

The customer service is great! The app is sufficient for what we need it for. I do wish it had a more aesthetic user friendly backend, but it is still a good app.

Under the Nile
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 6 roky
4. duben 2023

Easy to work with! We have used this app for years with no issue :) Our customers make great use of it by sharing with their family and friends.

The Whittle Shortline Railroad - Wooden Toy Trains!
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 6 roky
12. duben 2022

Great app! The developers were always helpful in getting back to our questions. Install it now! You won't be disappointed.

The Shops at Mount Vernon
9. únor 2018

Excellent support. Easy install. Currently modifying. A great product. Well thought out.

Amusespot
Datum úprav: 1. únor 2023

Jason was super helpful with my registry question and answered it immediately. Gift Reggie is a wonderful app and very easy to navigate !

I highly recommend the app and Jason is amazing !

SheffieldRoad