Giftship: Gift Options & More , 307 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
22 Kasım 2023

Atención y servicio al cliente extraordinaria.
Me ayudaron al 100%. La app es un poco costosa ya con todo incluido y los upgrades que yo necesitaba, pero vale la pena.

Mantel y Servilleta
Meksika
30 Eylül 2023

Working app and has very good support. Appreciate the devs. Thank you!

Liberty Orchards
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
8 Eylül 2023

App works well, and even better - customer service is super fast and friendly!

Colorado Crafted
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
27 Temmuz 2023

I've been super pleased with this app. I appreciate all of the features jam packed into this single app - I feel that I am getting a value for my money. My favorite feature is the build-a-box, which, simply put, makes buying more product easier for my customers. When I have had to reach out to support, response time has been prompt and issues resolved quickly and easily. It's a fantastic, do-it-all gifting app.

Tre Sorelle
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
14 Ağustos 2023

We love this app! It's perfect for what we need and extremely user-friendly. Customer service is fantastic. Check it out!

Ship Happies™
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
22 Ağustos 2023

Our experience with Gift Ship has been so good! The team has gone out of their way to offer support and training for our team as we learn to navigate the app. They are quick to respond and very helpful!

T H E W I L L O W S B O X & C O .
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
16 Mayıs 2023

Absolutely love Giftship!!! It is super easy to use and the customer support is the best of any app on my store. Will definitely keep them on my store and highly recommend to anyone considering adding it to theirs. Specifically, Tim always does a fantastic job. Thank you!

Whiskey Caviar
6 Mart 2023

This is the perfect app if you ship gifts - I love that our customers can leave a gift note & choose their delivery date. They're also super responsive and helped me customize it so that it matches the style of my website!

Idlewild Floral Co.
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 3 yıl
2 Mart 2023

Alright, let me break down my full experience with GiftShip. I first came across this app 1 year ago, and I implemented it on my website. I knew exactly what I wanted, but back then they did not have it all the capabilities, and I ended up leaving. We just recently came back to GiftShip, and the difference in capability, workflow, and a huge improvement in UX has been tremendous. Picking any paid service is like picking a partner in business, and we are very careful with that. We try to pick wisely. Now, congratulations to the team on the massive growth, and major improvements in the platform. And also for Tim, for being an awesome Merchant Support filled with wise coding knowledge and fast turnaround. The company is lucky to have you!

Twine Gift Co | Custom Corporate, Client and Wedding Gifting
6 Nisan 2023

Giftship is amazing. They were even able to help us implement an extra delivery charge that is triggered by a specific selected date. They were really fast at getting it in place.

Grace Rose Farm