GLO Color Swatch,Variant Image , Počet recenzí: 906

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
1. duben 2024

Highly recommend this app, I had issues with the swatches not showing on the home page and after contacting support the issue was fixed within 30 minutes!

Henry & Co
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 22 dny
18. březen 2024

Very helpful and easy chat with support services. Resolved issue very quickly.

Prosperity Candle
Doba používání aplikace: 10 měsíci
12. duben 2024

Very nice app, I received help quickly, and received great results. I definitely recommend them.

ARCH-E
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 21 dny
12. březen 2024

Sarah is simply the best! Always super helpfull and does an amazing job with helping to make the app to my wishes.

Merel's Modehuis
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
10. duben 2024

The GLO color swatch app offers seamless usability and customization. The support provided by Sarah and the development team is amazing; their prompt and invaluable assistance ensures a smooth user experience. In conclusion, I recommend GLO to individuals seeking a sophisticated yet user-friendly color swatch tool.

Pudgy Fingers
Nový Zéland
Doba používání aplikace: 12 dny
19. duben 2024

I had a problem with the swatch and it was fixed very quickly and accurately. Thank you, Sarah!

Sena Online Store US
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
6. březen 2024

Very good app, very good customer service, really great result and superb!
Thanks to Sarah for helping me set up the application correctly for my product page, I'm very grateful!

Cleanya
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
22. únor 2024

‏Professional and fast service. The service offer several personal design options and a great interfaced application. highly recommend!

VictoriaHairClub
Izrael
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
21. květen 2024

I've contacted the assistance team and I've received support very quickly and the problems were resolved within a day.
I recommend the app 'cause assistance and support are their strong points.

Nenette
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
12. duben 2024

This app was recommended by Shopify support to help me make
1) swatches for color variants and 2) group separate products together --

Both of which it does, but, it can't do them at the same time --

I wanted to group products of the same design but different colors together while being selectable by swatch. Unfortunately, what I have now is a single swatch under "Color" and then a second field for "Colors" with thumbnails of the primary images from the products. It looks so cheap and weird.

Now I've got to weigh rebuilding the product structure and trying to code the PDP to obscure images from unselected variants, or just accept this crap.

Support was decent though, even if they were incapable of doing the thing I needed them to do.

ANONA the Label