Retargeting for Google Ads , 132 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 91% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
21 de abril de 2020

Great customer service. Works great as a remarketing campaign. Easy installation, I highly recommend

The Modern Fire Pit
Israel
About 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por AdNabu Global, Inc. 17 de junho de 2020

Many thanks for your amazing review. It is nice to find out that the app is meeting your requirements.

15 de dezembro de 2020

Great customer service, works great, fair pricing. They have also other apps that help with store management that works well

The Four Knights
Israel
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
24 de outubro de 2019

This app works perfectly. I now have dozens of custom audiences in my Ads account. Set-up was simple and customer service (not that you will need it, but just in case) with AdNabu has been unparalleled in the app marketplace.

Alonzo's Oil
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
21 de julho de 2020

The support team is worth every money. Even if i stuck with something, like creating pixel - they helped me out in every step. Really good team!

Interior Dream
Polónia
Questão respondida por AdNabu Global, Inc. 28 de julho de 2020

Hi Adrian, writing to thank-you for the 5-star review that you had earlier posted for our Remarketing pixel.. :)

10 de março de 2021

10/10 for the support team of this app, I didn't expect fast response and they did a great job!!!!!

Nova Rugs
Austrália
30 de abril de 2020

Very good support. They even connect with you in real-time to get your issues solved. The app helps you manage your Google marketing. High-level customer care!

fashion-diffusion-shop
Itália
Questão respondida por AdNabu Global, Inc. 1 de junho de 2020

Many thanks for your genuine review.

3 de fevereiro de 2020

This is the best app I’ve used for my business so far. I try them all but this one actually put my pixel in place and showed me how to build an ad that would get the job done! Retargeting is a must and they do it best!

KDEAM OPTICS USA
6 de outubro de 2021

Good support. Had some issues setting it up, but they helped me fix it within a decent timeframe. Thanks.

Fabulous Portrait
Países Baixos
5 de agosto de 2020

Amazing customer support, it's really easy to set up! Shubham was very supportive and patient, many thanks!

Segle Clinical
Espanha
11 de novembro de 2019

Implementing the right tags was one of the most difficult things in google ads, yet you have to do it. this app does everything for you! and the customer service is awesome, they solved my problem just in half an hour. I definitely recommend them.

Baxter & Bella