Ced ‑ Google Shopping Feed , 1 560 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
2 de fevereiro de 2024

Excelente app! muy útil en todo sentido para tu negocio!

Get Everything Easy store
Canadá
10 days usando a aplicação
15 de dezembro de 2023

Great experience , very helpful and polite. Got done what we needed done quickly

Continental Cleaning Supplies
8 days usando a aplicação
1 de novembro de 2023

app seems to be really good, although I seem to not always understand the info being given to me on it. Customer service are patient and helpful when I have had queries.

Rainbow Nation
2 months usando a aplicação
13 de novembro de 2023

New user to CedCommerce Google Feed...had an initial problem uploading product details as some information was missing. A message to support was acted on promptly, a new custom profile was created in minutes. Fantastic support thank you!

funkyTEEshop
18 days usando a aplicação
14 de novembro de 2023

Google team help me set up my ad account, very professional and helpful. I recommend you use them for your projects. Ced was very patient and understands the process very well.

Dalf-Point
Estados Unidos
About 1 month usando a aplicação
23 de janeiro de 2024

waste of time, there are better apps out there, I tried it's not worth it other apps are way better, plus the multicurrency feed option in not available in free plan.

LushLuxe
20 minutes usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por CedCommerce 25 de janeiro de 2024

Hi, thanks for reviewing! The free plan offers multi-currency & country features. We also have in-app chat support for basic help, but you didn't use it. The app has plenty of features for Google listings & feed management. Try to explore them and let us know if you need help! We emailed you but it bounced, please update your email and use a valid email so we can assist you directly. Thanks!

17 de maio de 2024

I had a terrible experience with this app. The team behind it was highly unprofessional and completely messed up my GMC account. They set the age group incorrectly, which didn't align with our target audience. Additionally, they didn't properly set the sale price and failed to include shipping information as per our website. As result, Google disapproved 195 of our products, and we were charged by Google ads despite not making any sales for nearly 5 days. this app has been a nightmare for our business

Micky Mart
Austrália
Editado a 12 de junho de 2023

About two years ago I opened a store on Shopify and from the first day, I experienced problems with Google.
My inquiries to the Google support team did not help, I also tried to contact other companies to solve the problems, but after examining the problems they told me that they could not handle it.
Until I came to the amazing team of CedCommerce Google Feed who did not hesitate, searched, and with endless patience, solved problem after problem.

I have no words to thank the professional and patient team, I will, of course, continue with them in the future and recommend you to work with them as well.
Ron

WEDOART-IL
Israel
8 months usando a aplicação
26 de agosto de 2023

Perfectly! After a year of google rejections, i finally found this app. It is not part of this function, but I was guided and instructed by the support to eliminate the errors in my web shop. I received constant support. as soon as google finally accepts my site, i will be happy to be able to produce as many feeds as i want with cedcommerce. I recommend everyone to try this app first.

marslook.eu
Alemanha
7 months usando a aplicação
31 de outubro de 2023

The customer support team on this app is unlike any app I've ever used. I had to go back and forth with them through e-mails and whatsapp to solve several issues and they went above and beyond to help, even giving me free consultations so we could solve the problems. I recommend it 100%, you'll be safeguarded here.

Adorabyte