CedCommerce Google Feed , 1 560 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
20 de junho de 2023

I have had no issues with this app until I accidently uninstalled it. Now I have to start over with my campaigns.

kitchen airflow
About 1 year usando a aplicação
24 de outubro de 2023

Highly recommend CedCommerce Google Feed. Their customer service is unmatched. Readily available to help with any of your needs. Got my Google Merchant account running in no time. The app seamlessly syncs with your shopify store to easily import and keep the feed up to date. Check them out.

Dr. Dave's Primal Essence
7 days usando a aplicação
21 de agosto de 2023

Their support team is very devoted, and does anything it takes, to make sure your items will appear on google.

Scents Yoga
Israel
8 months usando a aplicação
10 de agosto de 2023

i started using this app a few days ago. This app is the best one you can find. CedCommerce customer service is excellent , highly professional , alwyas online via chat or whatsapp , and give quick and excellent technical support. Their technical team took care of everything.

Soirty
2 months usando a aplicação
16 de outubro de 2023

Support person Vaishnavi was most helpful in getting all of my products listed on Google.

SatinBoutique
3 months usando a aplicação
11 de setembro de 2023

Exceptional + Easy to use App! The App Does what it says, If you need to be able to easily sync your Shopify store products into a Google Merchant account to run Google AdWords campaigns this is definitely the app you should choose, the app itself is seamless and does so much of the work for you.
Great support team. amazing customer service and fast responses to my question. They told me about details for the app and I very impressed.

THEY ARE THE BEST, REALY HELPFULL
BEST TEAM EVER, ALL THE BEST FOR YOU

TopFashion
Polónia
15 days usando a aplicação
21 de agosto de 2023

Nice Customer service with a good follow up to help resolve the issue to the best of their abilities.

CEECOVE
Chéquia
3 de dezembro de 2023

works great

ArtePierre LLC
19 de outubro de 2023

they helped me to upload my products to google. Thanks

Golden Star Jewellery
Canadá
4 months usando a aplicação
Editado a 14 de julho de 2023

Was a great help to me , built my google merchant center from scratch, was very patient , great communication and completed the job very well I am extremely pleased and appreciative and I know this job will take my company to the next level

KNOW UR WORTH