Ced ‑ Google Shopping Feed , 1 560 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
7 de junho de 2023

I had a great experience with CedCommerce after being at a loss over a few years and spending too much time and money on frustrating technical issues. I should have contacted the Shopify experts a long time ago. Very happy with the service and highly recommend CedCommerce.

Rococo Jewellery
29 days usando a aplicação
15 de setembro de 2023

costumer support was very helpful and patient. Also has fast replies with anything willing to help expand my store and gain sales with no problem I Do consider working with and partnership with eCommerce.

motivatedhustler.com
2 months usando a aplicação
25 de agosto de 2023

Works well, and support has been very helpful. We have had no major issues just a couple of minor ones and they have been resolved quickly.

Ink North
8 months usando a aplicação
23 de setembro de 2023

Prompt response fast answers! they guided me through the process step by step, Surabhi did an amazing job! and they asked for a follow up to see if the problem is solved.

VivaceVenus
5 months usando a aplicação
6 de junho de 2023

Cedcommerce Google responds to your questions and concerns promptly. Very knowledgeable and has a great team that works well together. Looking forward to a prosperous outcome and great results with the company.

Heymamasaid.com
7 months usando a aplicação
19 de outubro de 2023

they helped me to upload my products to google. Thanks

Golden Star Jewellery
Canadá
4 months usando a aplicação
11 de setembro de 2023

Excellent support to take my site to the next level and be approved by google to sell online.

Vivian Fong Designs
11 months usando a aplicação
17 de agosto de 2023

I had issues for years with disapproved products in GMC. After signing up to CED Commerce we saw these decrease instantly. They have very good online help via WhatsApp. Always so helpful. I recommend to all e-commerce clients with products feed no matter how big or small.

AM EYEWEAR
Austrália
About 1 month usando a aplicação
12 de julho de 2023

Fantastic service from the start and still continuing to work with these. We have seen some sales already with our google shopping feed.

Elkssons
2 months usando a aplicação
6 de julho de 2023

This the best Google feed app that I have used.
The feed uploaded to Merchant center is perfect and the process is so easy as compared to other apps. All the feed and product info is 100%accurate and the best thing is that the product description are so perfectly transferred with the exact same bullet points and everything. The support is wonderful, they are so helpful. Totally recommended saves soo much time and effort.

AG Designz