CedCommerce Google Feed , 1 560 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
17 de agosto de 2023

I had issues for years with disapproved products in GMC. After signing up to CED Commerce we saw these decrease instantly. They have very good online help via WhatsApp. Always so helpful. I recommend to all e-commerce clients with products feed no matter how big or small.

AM EYEWEAR
Austrália
About 1 month usando a aplicação
7 de agosto de 2023

Works and the support is timely and effective. I can't say that about everyone on here. So a happy 5 stars!

The Cleeve Bookshop
12 de julho de 2023

Fantastic service from the start and still continuing to work with these. We have seen some sales already with our google shopping feed.

Elkssons
2 months usando a aplicação
6 de julho de 2023

This the best Google feed app that I have used.
The feed uploaded to Merchant center is perfect and the process is so easy as compared to other apps. All the feed and product info is 100%accurate and the best thing is that the product description are so perfectly transferred with the exact same bullet points and everything. The support is wonderful, they are so helpful. Totally recommended saves soo much time and effort.

AG Designz
23 de agosto de 2023

This app is a great solution to launching products on Google Shopping. The support team was engaged from the moment I installed the app and helped me solved some areas of Google Merchant Center that needed attention. Highly recommend.

Moss and Bloom
23 de agosto de 2023

I couldn't be happier with the exceptional services provided by CedCommerce. From the moment I engaged with their team, I knew I was in capable hands. Their dedication to excellence, attention to detail, and commitment to delivering outstanding results truly set them apart.

QuickClick
5 months usando a aplicação
Editado a 21 de julho de 2023

This company is responsive and fast. Amrit was on the ball and could answer all of my questions. All were knowledgeable about every aspect of Google's backend as well as marketing. Highly recommended!

Historical Pix
24 de agosto de 2023

I wanted to express my sincere appreciation for the exceptional work your team accomplished recently. Your prompt resolution of the product suspension issue, restoring 2.5k products and boosting sales, was truly impressive.

Your proactive approach and effective collaboration fixed the problems and elevated our overall performance. Your team's dedication is a testament to its expertise and commitment to client success.

Thank you for your remarkable efforts.

Packware
Austrália
12 de setembro de 2023

I appreciate the way they respond quickly! Would definitely recommend

Day's Parts Yard
9 de junho de 2023

I am New to the app and had a couple issues i wasn't sure how to resolve so went on the live chat to Swati and she couldn't have been more helpful finding the issues and resolving them very quickly, very friendly and helpful!

The Trendy Corner