CedCommerce Google Feed , 1 556 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
Editado a 1 de outubro de 2022

Absolutely terrible experience! The setup is easy but it has killed our Google ads that have been running 6+ months with high ROAS. The day after installation they instructed us to remove the Google app by Shopify and it broke the feed or caused a glitch in our ad account (we don't know exactly) but they are not helping or haven't fixed it. Google still takes money and there are ZERO sales. The chart is literally showing how the sales have dropped to flatline. They didn't say that there is any chance of this happening when instructed us to remove the other app, they didn't try to refresh the feed until we reached out and even then we allowed them access to our Google ads account and nothing was done to help. We have now tried to reach out to another app hoping they can fix this mess ASAP. Be careful if you are already running ads.

AnxietlessLife
Austrália
20 days usando a aplicação
14 de novembro de 2022

I am very disappointed with what this company has done. I paid over $2000 to use the services of this company and their employees forced me to install this paid software developed by their company, after that my google ads account was blocked and they asked me to install this software without any setup and did not reply me at all, they are obviously wasting my money. I feel very disappointed about what they have done.

Hug Fluffy Customize
Canadá
17 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 9 de janeiro de 2023

I lost access to my google merchant account, Only account i gave access to was these guys and now for some reason my email cant be used to login to my account. i WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO WORK WITH THESE GUYS!

LifeGetsEasier
Estados Unidos
17 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 22 de maio de 2020

This app is a very bad app.

I am angry that they upload all of the product to google ads without your knowing.

Too bad for me.

Google could suspend the account for this .

Do not use this

Smart Living Box
Japão
10 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por CedCommerce 27 de julho de 2020

Hello Emily,

We would like to inform you that you have not used our app for uploading the products from Shopify to Google Merchant centre. Our app works in two steps first are importing the data from Shopify to the app, and second is uploading from app to Google merchant centre, which is done manually. You only imported the data from Shopify to the app but did not upload a single product. you checked all mails in which we showed clear screenshots of the app's panel that no upload was ever made, you have checked mails multiple times but did not reply.

It's clear that you used multiple apps for Google shopping and another app has sent the feed to GMC. It's not recommended to use multiple apps for Google shopping.
Your review is totally misleading, it's not our apps fault at all.

Please reach out to us for clarification and we will be happy to assist you. You can reply on our emails to clear out the confusion or reach out to us on skype.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

15 de maio de 2022

The next day after installing this app, many of my products were not published on Google (now 48 and 7 before), I checked with their support team and they told me to contact Shopify directly without checking anything on my website, I believe they might have received many complaints like this. And I received messages through WhatsApp from this app's team and asked if I need any help as they see that many of my products are not published, however, after I said yes and no reply from them. What I can do now is remove this app and find a way to get my products published on Google. It's wasting my time, it didn't help my SEO but is harmful, and now I have to fix everything by myself, it is the worst experience ever!

Little Glam Jewelry
Hong Kong, RAE da China
7 days usando a aplicação
1 de setembro de 2021

I'm pretty disappointed in this app. It does not do what it says it will do. They don't follow up with support requests. They don't manage Google Ads, they were targeting people in India which I don't even sell to. They only replied to support requests at 1 in the morning. It's not worth it.

Brooklyn and Rye
Estados Unidos
6 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 1 de março de 2022

I installed this app and it messed all my current automated ads up, I really wish I hadn't bothered with this app. Now I have to pay someone to fix this.

The Charming Jewellery Store
About 23 hours usando a aplicação
15 de maio de 2020

Pricing is not clear and app is not doing anything except syncing with ads and merchant account (already setup), customer service is pushing and chasing you to buy the most expensive option, not worth money.

Tee Makers
About 21 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por CedCommerce 27 de julho de 2020

Hello Tee Makers,

We understand you had confusion in pricing but you did not tell us that, also our team has explained you all the plans and services for ads and its completely upto you to choose a plan or not. You have not brought any plan from us and not used our app, so that makes no sense in writing bad about an application that you haven't used at all.

If you have any confusion we will be happy to clear it out, please reach out to us on skype/email if possible.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

19 de fevereiro de 2023

AVOID, this app ruined my store, now all my items are disapproved and will have to pay someone to fiz my feed. Over written all the items wrongly, did not create a separate feed, and ruined my store. Helpdesk is useless they promised to fiz it, but they did not, will report this to shopify, as causing financial loss for your business.
They also set my stock showing 1000 for every line. These app should be user friendly, followed all instructions and it just overwritten everything now i have 9K disapproved item in my google shop.

CraftyDetail
About 15 hours usando a aplicação
7 de janeiro de 2023

not very good so far pricing states free trial and 1st level is $4 per month. I installed this app, connected to google and then i discovered that the minimum monthly amount is more than double that. i contacted them to clarify and there is no one to answer the question.

pophomefabric
Canadá
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por CedCommerce 26 de julho de 2023

We would like to inform you that all plans are available.You might have skipped while browsing them. From free to paid, all plans are being used by the merchants. Please feel free to reach out to us for any issues anytime.