Recensioni (8.064)

Valutazione complessiva
4,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 70% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 12% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 13% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
24 marzo 2024

Fast and easy. I wish Google offers a List of steeps needed to complete for new business owners, to guide them through the process and not missing important steps.

Dom Fiore
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
27 maggio 2024

very useful and helpful with lots of tools and features!

Reborn 1n Paradise
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
17 aprile 2024

This app works well. As long as your data is right, it will be easy to use.

Concept ONE Pulley Systems
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
5 giugno 2024

It's been easy to install and the help center has a lot of good, clear instructions.

Sally's Blooming Bags
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
29 aprile 2024

The Google App for Shopify is a game-changer. With seamless integration, powerful insights, and unparalleled exposure, it's the ultimate tool for expanding reach and driving sales. If you're serious about growing your Shopify business, the Google App is a must-have.

Bijuterii-FIG
Romania
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
22 aprile 2024

I'm extremely pleased with the app; it delivers exactly what it promises. I have been using it for a year now and have encountered only one minor glitch. Other than that, I'm very happy :)

JC London
Regno Unito
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
14 maggio 2024

Highly recommend this app, this app fixes my so many porblems and also bring us good sales in my online store

MANGOAL
Cina
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
11 aprile 2024

The Shopify shopping ribbon, which is intended to show products from my store in the description of my YouTube videos, did not work/appear on my latest YouTube video upload. It worked/appeared on legacy videos, but not on newly uploaded videos. When I contacted support about this, they couldn't tell me why this was happening, nor did they address my concern. They basically said "sometimes this feature will be available in videos, sometimes it won't be - it's random." If that's the case, this is not something I can direct my customers to use.

TheUnfrumpyMommyStore
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
1 maggio 2024

Best app to showcase your products on google and ease with Shopify integration.

BONZERBEE
India
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
17 maggio 2024

It works great and without problems, I set everything up even without previous experience

DreamArt VM