Google & YouTube , 7.746 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,4
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 69% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 12% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 13% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
27 marzo 2024

Amazing experience to help me grow my sales

Rocca Club
Portogallo
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 20 marzo 2024

Zero Stars .Google is vague , unhelpful and when you ask for help keep repeating the same sentences like a bot . I asked specific questions and their response is the same thing ,over and over again . It's a waste of time and unhelpful to ppl that are just starting . If someone asks for help and specific help please answer what is asked . I have read all the things and sending me the same thing again is not going to be helpful if you can't answer questions on what I'm doing wrong.

I'm adding that your response is unhelpful when the only reviwe is another bot that decided youre not compliant.

Eldar.Wire
Irlanda
30 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Google LLC ha risposto 15 marzo 2024

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you have been frustrated with your experience so far. We monitor this feedback closely and will be sure to share yours with our policy and support teams.

In most cases, merchants have the ability to request a re-review if they disagree with policy enforcement. You can find more about the policy and how to request a review here: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6150127

We hope this helps and thank you again for the valuable feedback.

8 aprile 2024

Worst.. when just connected with the Shopify account the products were getting approved. and after 2-3 days it was showing as Misrepresentation policy violated. No proper clarification is provided. just the robotic email received that to visit the policy page and read all over again ang again. it would have been better if there are specific issues have been mentioned. so that as an individual handling all the things can manage and correct the things which is causing issue. instead of just copy pasting the same email.
i know nothing right is going to happen. just in words a message full of formality include an apology and our our team will look into this. or is looking into the concern or some same repetitive bot messages.

ShosaQualiTees
India
11 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Google LLC ha risposto 11 aprile 2024

Hello and thank you for leaving the review and feedback. We are sorry to hear this has been a cause of frustration for you. Google's policies are in place to protect merchants and consumers. If you would like to learn more about this particular policy and how you can request a re-review, please visit: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6150127

For further questions or help with this, feel free to reach out to our support team at this link: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

We will be sure to share this feedback with the relevant teams. Thank you again.

23 febbraio 2024

Happy with the services provided

manaturalbeauty
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
14 febbraio 2024

Until a few days ago, if you went to "Manage products" from the Google App on Shopify you were able to manage Google Merchant fields such as custom label, Google category, etc. Now it doesn't seem to work anymore, I go to Manage Products on Google and doesn't work.

What happened?

Chocolate Shop
Italia
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Google LLC ha risposto 16 febbraio 2024

Hello there and thanks for the feedback! We can confirm this issue should now be resolved. If this is still persisting for you, please contact our support team: https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/shopify_3p_support_app

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you again for reporting this.

26 febbraio 2024

Molto meglio di altre piattaforme per promuovere il proprio store

Tu Sei Mamma
Italia
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 marzo 2024

Chemical Free, 100% Natural Aromatherapyapy Home, Bath, Body Products - Born From Nature

Escents
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
27 marzo 2024

good, helps me a lot

kidsbuy.com
Cina
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 marzo 2024

Don't bother with this app. Once again the big company wins while the small company loses. It seems Google system has several flaws especially when it comes to products. We sell jewelry, are a registered business with complete tax id, and yet business is unverifiable according to Google. I'm closing tell me where any of my products listed included Pharmasecutals
You algorithm is flawed and need sot be fixed.

Saint Laurents Jewelry
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Google LLC ha risposto 18 marzo 2024

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you have been frustrated with your experience so far. We monitor this feedback closely and will be sure to share yours with our policy and support teams.

We hope this helps and thank you again for the valuable feedback.

15 gennaio 2024

It is good to use when you are starting business and need to spread out a name on social media

Simple Tech