Google & YouTube , 7 997 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,5
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 70% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 12% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 13% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
24 de março de 2024

Fast and easy. I wish Google offers a List of steeps needed to complete for new business owners, to guide them through the process and not missing important steps.

Dom Fiore
Canadá
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
17 de abril de 2024

This app works well. As long as your data is right, it will be easy to use.

Concept ONE Pulley Systems
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
29 de abril de 2024

The Google App for Shopify is a game-changer. With seamless integration, powerful insights, and unparalleled exposure, it's the ultimate tool for expanding reach and driving sales. If you're serious about growing your Shopify business, the Google App is a must-have.

Bijuterii-FIG
Roménia
About 2 years usando a aplicação
22 de abril de 2024

I'm extremely pleased with the app; it delivers exactly what it promises. I have been using it for a year now and have encountered only one minor glitch. Other than that, I'm very happy :)

JC London
Reino Unido
About 1 year usando a aplicação
14 de maio de 2024

Highly recommend this app, this app fixes my so many porblems and also bring us good sales in my online store

MANGOAL
China
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
11 de abril de 2024

The Shopify shopping ribbon, which is intended to show products from my store in the description of my YouTube videos, did not work/appear on my latest YouTube video upload. It worked/appeared on legacy videos, but not on newly uploaded videos. When I contacted support about this, they couldn't tell me why this was happening, nor did they address my concern. They basically said "sometimes this feature will be available in videos, sometimes it won't be - it's random." If that's the case, this is not something I can direct my customers to use.

TheUnfrumpyMommyStore
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
1 de maio de 2024

Best app to showcase your products on google and ease with Shopify integration.

BONZERBEE
Índia
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
29 de março de 2024

Products are easy to tag and place right where we need them to be in our videos! Very happy!

Fiber Hustle
About 1 year usando a aplicação
17 de maio de 2024

It works great and without problems, I set everything up even without previous experience

DreamArt VM
Alemanha
4 months usando a aplicação
8 de março de 2024

Overall great app for sales. Helps you reach customers all over the world.

Fitfolivez