Growave: Loyalty & Wishlist + , Počet recenzí: 2 051

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
10. říjen 2023

This app has a ton of really great functions that we previously had to use multiple apps for, but I think the best part of this app by far is their customer service team. We had quite a few issues with setting up the app to fit our shops theme, and the support team was incredibly helpful and fast with their responses. They were able to help us customize the app to fit our branded colors and helped us troubleshoot other issues we were having. Thank you so much!

Briarwick
Doba používání aplikace: 27 dny
Vývojář Growave odpověděl 11. říjen 2023

Dear Briarwick team,

Thank you for sharing your fantastic 5-star review! We're happy to hear that you're finding our app's functions a valuable all-in-one solution for your needs. 🙏🥰

Your kind words about our customer service team have made our day! We're committed to providing top-notch support and ensuring a seamless experience for our users. It's wonderful to know that you found our team incredibly helpful and responsive.

Your support means a lot to us, and we're grateful for the opportunity to serve you. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. 💗

Begaiym, Reputation Manager!

26. listopad 2023

I love them~

H22
Doba používání aplikace: 10 měsíci
Vývojář Growave odpověděl 27. listopad 2023

Hey H22 team,

Thanks a bunch for the awesome 5-star review! We're super happy you love what we do. Your support means a ton, and we're really proud we could make you happy. Can't wait to help you out again! 😍💗

Cheers,

27. říjen 2023

I had the worst experience with this app. And even worse with the customer service. Even though I used app support to set this up. My website was down for 4 days. It was a very expensive fix. How this was handled by growwave… well they lost a customer. Don't recommend it:

Shaman Sisters
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
Vývojář Growave odpověděl 30. říjen 2023

Hello Shaman Sisters team,

I extend my sincere apologies for the challenges you've encountered with our app and the difficulties experienced with our customer service. As the Reputation Manager, it deeply concerns me to learn that we fell short of providing you with the excellent experience we strive for. 😔

The downtime of your website and the subsequent costs are distressing. We are actively working with our team to address and rectify these issues to prevent similar situations in the future.

Your feedback is invaluable, and I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns directly. We genuinely regret the problems your website faced due to our app. To address this, we have processed a refund for the months during which you were unable to utilize our services.

We understand that you had to remove our application, and we deeply regret any inconvenience this may have caused. We always welcome the opportunity to collaborate with you again, and should you have any questions, we are here for you.
I genuinely hope we can rebuild the trust that has been lost. Please be assured that resolving your concerns and ensuring your satisfaction remain our top priorities. 🙏🥰

Begaiym, Client Care Specialist

28. září 2023

Customer service is knowledgeable about the apps and able to answer enquiry within acceptable timeframe. However that's some limitation which they could not do from their end and will need to be specific and clear on the request or enquiry so that they will be able to provide the best solution to your matters. Overall Growave provides what we needs and hope to see the suggestion submitted to be implemented.

prettyFIT
Singapur
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
Vývojář Growave odpověděl 1. říjen 2023

Dear Lee and prettyFIT team,😍

We appreciate your feedback on our customer service. We're pleased to hear about our team's knowledge and timely responses.

​Your input holds significant value to us, and we are sincerely committed to continual improvement. We also hope to implement your suggestions soon. Thank you for choosing Growave! 💖

Begaiym,
Reputation Manager!

10. říjen 2023

The application is very good, but it has some flaws:

-It's slow to load pages.
-Regarding the rewards program, some ways of rewarding customers are not very effective. For example, customers can share or visit our social networks to earn points, but for sharing, they can cheat, meaning they share nothing and still earn points. Moreover, just visiting doesn't serve much purpose. It would have been better to give points in exchange for a "like" on the Facebook page or a follow on Instagram or Twitter.

However, overall, it's a very good all-in-one application with a good price point. The big plus is the team that is always available to solve your problems, although there were a few problems I encountered that they couldn't solve. I recommend the application, especially if you need an all-in-one solution.

I've noticed that the application is updated frequently, which is good news. I will also update my review after my customers have used the application.

Mon Bar à Print
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
Vývojář Growave odpověděl 11. říjen 2023

Dear team at Mon Bar à Print,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback and for giving us a 4-star review. We greatly appreciate your detailed insights into your experience with our application. 😊✨

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced, particularly regarding the loading speed of pages and certain aspects of our rewards program. Your feedback about potential vulnerabilities in the rewards program is essential for us to address, and we'll certainly take a closer look at these areas to enhance the effectiveness and security of the program. Your suggestions about offering points for actions like "likes" on Facebook and follows on social media are valuable, and we'll consider these options for future improvements.

We're thrilled to hear that you find our application to be an excellent all-in-one solution with a competitive price point. We take immense pride in our dedicated support team, and your positive remarks about their availability are truly motivating. We look forward to your future updates on your experience with the application based on your customers' usage.

Should you ever encounter any further issues or have additional suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us provide you with the best possible experience. 💞

Begaiym, Reputation Manager!

29. prosinec 2023

Facile de compréhension et d’utilisation! Les fonctionnalités ajoutent un plus à l’expérience client.
De plus le service d’aide est très réactif et réponds rapidement.

KOREANISTAS
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář Growave odpověděl 1. leden 2024

Bonjour, KOREANISTAS team!

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that our product is user-friendly and that the added features enhance the overall customer experience. Our support team is committed to providing quick and responsive assistance. If you have any further feedback or questions, feel free to reach out. Merci beaucoup! 🥰

26. říjen 2023

I'm currently using this app but I don't think I'll be using it for a long time, the inability to customize the rewards page is really limiting. In addition to the fact that it is not possible to have a LOGIN button when loading the page, which makes usability compromised by the user, because to log in he has to click randomly inside the page to see the log in button.
I asked to make this button visible right away, but it seems impossible to implement. I'm not satisfied at all.

Blondesister
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: 30 dny
Vývojář Growave odpověděl 30. říjen 2023

Hello Blondesister team,

I appreciate your openness in sharing your experience with our app. Your insights are incredibly valuable to us, and I want to extend my sincere apologies for the challenges you've encountered while using our platform.

I'm truly sorry to hear about the difficulties you've faced in customizing the rewards page and the visibility of the login button. Providing an intuitive and seamless experience is paramount to us, and I regret that we've fallen short in meeting these expectations. 😥🙏

Your feedback is being taken seriously, and we are currently in discussions with our development team to address the concerns you've raised. We are committed to working diligently to rectify these issues and ensure your satisfaction.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Your feedback is instrumental in helping us improve and serve you better. Thank you for choosing us; we greatly appreciate your trust, and we assure you that we will strive to enhance your experience working with us.

Warm regards,
Begaiym, Client Care Specialist

Datum úprav: 20. únor 2024

UPDATE 2/20/2024:

Another successful fix. This was a little more complicated than the earlier problems but works very well now (scrolling of all comments). Anna was very communicative of where tech was in the process loop, which is much appreciated.

UPDATE 9/28/2023:

After more work and conversations with GroWave support, my current problems with import of reviews have been resolved satisfactorily. Persistence of Anna and quick response to my support requests, helped to mitigate the wonky import tool provided. Instead of several hundred reviews needing manual input, finally have it down to two dozen, very manageable. I do appreciate the support! Updated to five starts from four stars!

ORIGINAL REVIEW: Overall the experience has been very good. 95% of the time response to questions/problems have been stellar. Any updates/fixes have been promptly applied, and 95% of the time brings the system to full and correct function.

I am moving from a legacy theme to a new 2.0 theme, and I am being cautious as I configure it to my needs; the legacy theme continues to be my 'live' theme as I work with multiple app providers. GroWave has been helpful and patient in my questions and have been helpful.

One incident has not been corrected and I have been patient for the fix. In order to move forward, I have manually imported about 100 entries so there would be something for customers to look at in the new system.

As a previous database/server director for a mid-size company, importing/exporting data from different systems was a well known task for me. Unfortunately the import of my few hundred reviews (from an app for which there was a template) fell well short of good; that is, it would not import any of my correctly formatted entries. Error messages were not well defined and the response from support helped to define the problem; these 20 or so entries could be handled manually. But after more than a dozen attempts at importation, the last three hundred or so had never auto imported successfully, thus the manual input. I am still hopeful GroWave will be able to help.

Mark

Team Power Products
Doba používání aplikace: 20 dny
Vývojář Growave odpověděl 27. září 2023

Dear Mark,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experiences with Growave. 🥰 We're delighted to hear that your overall experience has been very good, with prompt responses to questions and problems, as well as updates and fixes applied promptly.

We apologize for the incident that hasn't been resolved yet, and we understand your need to move forward. Your proactive step to manually import about 100 entries is commendable, ensuring your customers have access to the new system. As someone experienced in database and server management, your insights are invaluable.

We understand the challenges during review import and error messages.Our support team is here to help, and we are dedicated to resolving any outstanding issues to ensure a smoother experience moving forward.

Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. We're committed to providing you with the best possible support.💖

Begaiym,
Reputation Manager.

29. srpen 2023

Their customer service is extremely good. yes, I said extremely fast, and efficient, they even did a customized tab for my all requests, but NONE OF them said no! Also, they resolve my issue in hours or even minutes. I love this app so far. best price, compared other app for just UGC will charge over $40 a month, this one include everything I need.

onlinefashionresource
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
Vývojář Growave odpověděl 30. srpen 2023

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this lovely review, onlinefashionresource. 💕

We are super happy that you have experienced fast and helpful customer service from our team. It’s only when we receive such positive feedback do we rest in knowing that we have done our jobs well. 😊

Thanks again. We will strive to constantly deliver great experiences. ✨

Ayana,
Growave Support team.

15. listopad 2023

I highly recommend this app. The rewards program is wonderful + review functionality, wishlists and shoppable Instagram galleries! The level of support from the Growave team is outstanding and unbelievably responsive.

UROKO
Doba používání aplikace: 11 dny
Vývojář Growave odpověděl 16. listopad 2023

Hey UROKO team,

Thank you for the kind words and the 5-star review! 🥰 We're delighted to hear you love Growave's rewards program, review functionality, wishlists, and shoppable Instagram galleries. Our team is dedicated to providing outstanding and responsive support. We appreciate your recommendation! 💌

Best regards,