Help Scout , 15 recensies

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
25 januari 2024

The new Shopify integration has been a game-changer for us! We now have in-app views of customer orders, which includes a list of products, fulfillment info, and tracking links. It eliminates the need to head to Shopify, & saves us a lot of time!

Kitty Poo Club
Bijna 6 jaar gebruiken de app
24 januari 2024

Incredibly smooth integration. Allows our agents/management to quickly access required information where we need it most to give customers seamless assistance.

GiftTree
6 maanden gebruiken de app
17 februari 2024

Love the ease of the new integration features! Would love to see the phrase "Cancel Order" instead of just "Cancel" on the right hand side bar. It get's me every time that I'm canceling out of what I'm doing, not finalizing the order cancellation.

We Are Amma
8 februari 2024

Help Scout has been a really great service and the team has been extremely response to feedback! My only current feedback is with our new authorization features with Shopify. Having the Shopify order accessible directly through Help Scout is great except we aren't able to leave comments/notes in the Shopify order via that side bar. It would be extremely beneficial to have the ability to quickly leave comments/notes on the order as that is how our customer service team maintains a communication history for each customer/order!

J skis
11 februari 2024

La meilleure solution de service client. Nous utilisons Help Scout depuis des années et nous apprécions la simplicité de configuration, mais aussi les nombreuses fonctionnalités.

BYSIX
België
21 februari 2024

Funciona muy bien, un agrado tener toda la información en helpscout para poder dar respuestas más rápidas a nuestros clientes.

Form Design
Chili
15 maart 2018

We have used HelpScout for a few years now. It allows us to provide email support (and soon, integrated chat) without portal nonsense. We see threads, the customer sees emails. We've not yet used the Docs portion yet but plan to do so after rolling out a website update. The ability to see Shopify order data in the HelpScout interface is awesome. So is Tech Support.

The ability to add workflows and saved replies saves a lot of time. We also use Zapier to do things in HelpScout when we get orders/new customers in Shopify. Easiest example: Add a new HelpScout contact when a customer is added to Shopify.

Standout
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
13 maart 2018

Helpscout is an outstanding system. Its ability to pull data from Shopify is extremely useful!

Anzacare 2
Nieuw-Zeeland
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
14 maart 2018

Easy to use. Gives order & customer info at ticket level

Orniza1
India
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
14 maart 2018

Love this app. With auto replies, saved replies, work flows, mailbox segregation, and app integration (including Shopify customer profiling), this makes my customer service life 1,000,000X easier. AND I only pay $20 per month! For the time this saves me, I feel like I'm getting away with something with such great pricing.

Discriminant