Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 87% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 16 gennaio 2023

DO NOT USE THIS APP!!! They deleted my data and are refusing to restore it. I spent days putting it together. DO NOT INSTALL!!!!! Your "notifications" all ended up in our SPAM folder. You deleted hundreds of FAQ entries from our website without authorization. When we asked for a backup, you said it was TOUGH LUCK; we should have saved it when we had a chance. Your response to this review is a total lie and fabricating because we asked you for the FAQ's you deleted, and you said you couldn't send them to us. BUYER BEWARE! Stay FAR AWAY from this app. There are MANY other options from reputable app developers.

Netrition
Stati Uniti
4 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Shark Byte, Inc ha risposto 16 gennaio 2023

Hello Netrition Team!
First of all, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sincerely sorry that such a case has happened to you.

We have tried our best to fix this problem that arose through our fault, and we will strive to ensure that this never happens again.

Our dev team had been working hard to bring the missing FAQ data back to your store.
As far as we know, we have already provided you with all the information regarding missing data and sent it back to you directly.

You can contact our support team or check our email with instructions.
We are very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Let's appreciate the last chance to justify ourselves, and improve our relationship to a new level.

Best regards,
Helpcenter Team

29 luglio 2019

Easy to use, clean layout. Happy with this app. Does what it says and its free. Makes it easy for customers to find info.

VetMedSolutions
2 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
17 maggio 2016

An excellent App that I know my customers will love - cos I certainly love it! Easy to install - easy to setup/configure - easy to add/remove/change articles and categories - Top Stuff - Highly recommend it.

Reorderdemo
18 agosto 2016

Easy to use - would highly recommend! :)

Bridsons
19 marzo 2017

Amazingly simple app to use. I do wish that you could easily choose to exclude a title for the FAQ page, but I used some code to hide it,

Aklightingcompany
19 maggio 2018

This is a very useful app for my store. Helped me create an organized help center page.

Slips And Laces
Filippine
28 marzo 2019

Kick-ass app!! Super easy to setup! Two thumbs up :) For a free app they have gone above and beyond with this one.

The Milky Fern
Data modifica: 12 dicembre 2020

The app is simple to set up, and it is free! Marius helped me resolving a small issue I had in less than 24 hours. I totally recommend this app, and Marius team does a great job supporting it! --------------------------- Updating the rating to 1 star since the app recently started to crash using Google Chrome (Mac), and it is nearly impossible to set up anything :-( It will freeze all the time.

Canvas by Numbers
Spagna
Shark Byte, Inc ha risposto 15 dicembre 2020

Thank you for your message and for being our customer. Our support and development team is always here and ready to assist you with any issues that arise. However, we could not replicate the problem you have encountered. We have sent you an e-mail requesting some additional information so we can investigate the matter. Looking forward to your reply!

11 maggio 2017

Really really love this app! It looks amazing in my store, super easy to set up. Only thing I would change is the contact button - on mobile you can't exit out if the pop up once you click it. I've disabled it for now.

Canadian Made Co
29 gennaio 2017

I can't believe this app is free- highly recommend to all who need an FAQ page! :)

Sunday Gold