Help Center: AI FAQ Page , 1.327 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 86% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
8 novembre 2023

I am trying this app now as opposed to Zendesk. So far, so good! And customer service is really helpful with any issues. I'll update this when I'm 100% up and running!

SOAR
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Shark Byte, Inc ha risposto 13 novembre 2023

Hello SOAR team!

Thank you very much for such a high mark of our service!
We appreciate our customers feedback and always happy to provide you with our assistance!

Best regards

2 agosto 2023

This app was an absolute lifesaver for my business. Very useful if you are subscribed to their paid plan. The FAQs, Product Tabs, and Live Chat feature is worth every penny!

Ecopify
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Shark Byte, Inc ha risposto 3 agosto 2023

Hi Ecopify!

Thank you very much for the appreciation of our app!
Our team is glad that our app meets your needs, and we'll try our best to become better every day :)

Warm regards,

5 agosto 2023

Support good and effective thank you. The problem was solved very fast and I didn't have any difficulty in accessing the chat.

LifeLight
Italia
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Shark Byte, Inc ha risposto 6 agosto 2023

Hi LifeLight!

Thank you for leaving a positive review and for such a high rate of our support team work :)
It's a pleasure to hear that you are satisfied with our app and service, as we always try to do our best in case of providing our customers the best experience possible.

Warm regards,

20 novembre 2016

Easy app to use and provides the perfect Help Center/FAQ for our customers. I'm not the most tech savvy person (I cannot code) and I have had no problems managing and manipulating the help center to serve our needs.

Sideclick Remotes
Quasi 8 anni di utilizzo dell’app
31 agosto 2016

Easy use, great app. We like it.

Kesmekesme
Turchia
Oltre 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
22 novembre 2016

Really awesome and easy to use app! Best part is it if free for customers!

Silverfiligree
India
Circa 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
8 ottobre 2016

This is a great tool to add an FAQ to your Shopify Store! I wish more apps were as simple and seamless as this. I look forward to trying this developer's other apps.

Yetisnowmx
Circa 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
22 febbraio 2017

We used to have one page with a lot of text explaining our product. This app makes it really simple to split the various customers questions up and read/find with a lot more ease.

Suave Petal
Regno Unito
Quasi 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
10 gennaio 2017

Great FAQ app, simple and clean.
Also has a built in search function.
Have a look how it looks in action: http://therogueandthewolf.com/tools/faq

The Rogue And The Wolf
Regno Unito
Quasi 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
23 settembre 2016

Great app, makes it easy to setup a faq/help section with minimal effort.

Ecobeesupply