Gorgias , 666 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,4
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 86% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
16 novembre 2022

Emilija is super super helpful and stayed around all day to try and work on the issue I was having! Amazing service.

DrinkWell
Regno Unito
5 ottobre 2017

Very happy with this app and the support from the Gorgia team. Super tight integration with Shopify. It has enabled us to significantly reduce down the time we have been dealing with customer service and deliver better, more accurate and timely information to our customers. Its a win both sides. It a proven to be an effective tool in our shopify stable of core apps. The macros are great at speeding up tasks that could have taken 12 clicks to just two! Game changer.

Keto Mojo
21 maggio 2018

For someone who is new to customer service apps and ticketing software, Gorgias has been so easy! Between their chat and tag functions, we are able to get back to our customers twice as fast as before! Thank you guys!

Brave Star Selvage
11 maggio 2018

Great platform and even better support. We have used Fusedesk and Desk before and this is way better than both of them. And it was able to support all of our websites in one platform which is critical to our business. And we love the integrated chat feature. Mark

Testing 1473
25 novembre 2017

The software is very powerful. The interface is clean and beautiful. The macros and the tagging system, which can be color-coded and searched, are quite powerful. Love it!

Ando Living
14 giugno 2017

Works incredibly well. Will save you and your team countless hours. The integration and ease of use on Gorgias are unmatched. Plus their support is always available and happy to help!

Campusbrotein
28 agosto 2018

Outstanding!! It took less than and hour to install and learn how to use and we were talked through it via video chat. really easy to use, does everything we want it to do and more and amazing support. I would give more stars if I could.

Lucy Yak
Regno Unito
6 marzo 2020

I love everything about this app! Setting up the integrations and emails took mere minutes. Moving all of my template customer service responses into the macros (and making them better with the built-in options to add dynamic info) made me so, so happy. And managing my ticket queue in under an hour every day with all of the sidebar Shopify tools (like duplicating and refunding orders), being able to see order and customer info, etc. just makes customer service a breeze. From a company standpoint, I worked with the Gorgias online chat support team to answer a few questions, and they were very responsive and immediately helpful, and I also did a demo with an account rep to make sure I was using all of the features to their fullest. Cannot recommend this app highly enough!

HIKERS® Co.
3 giugno 2020

App is just great, support from Gorgias side is also very active and responding really quick! You can connect more than 1 shopify store which is very usefull!

Petfarmfamily.sk
Cechia
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
16 maggio 2019

We just started using Gorgias, came from Zendesk and had bad experiences there. Love the customer service and the help in setting everything up. I got a walk though step by step when I was having issues and am very grateful for that.

Puro Sound Labs