Gorgias , 666 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,4
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 86% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
29 maggio 2017

Best all in one support platform on Shopify.

Easy to set up and use, great customer service. The app is very developer friendly.

It's a must have.

Unboundbox
3 dicembre 2021

Incredibly easy setup. Very intuitive to setup and use. Integration with Shopify is seamless and makes responding to tickets efficient and easy!

Nuknuuk
15 giugno 2017

Due to increased support emails, we decided to try out Gorgias. We were pleasantly surprised by how well it integrates with Shopify, order data and customer data - everything gets pulled into Gorgias.

Beside that, we also integrated Facebook support and Live chat support - this drastically decreased amount of support emails we received.

What i liked the most is the support we received from developers, not only they answered all the questions, but also implemented a missing function we suggested - great work.

Sailbrace
Slovenia
4 dicembre 2020

Gorgias' team provides great support. They answer the questions on chat within minutes and if that is not enough they jump on Google calls to help. Zoran was of great help on the call.

DrSmood
26 maggio 2017

Great customer service very nice right on the job Thanks

Rogue4ife1
12 aprile 2017

Incredible support & customer service. Turned out that I was looking for something geared towards mobile devices, but if you're looking for desktop / web app, Gorgias is the way to go... it wasn't for me, but the support alone warranted a 5-star review.

Get Indezone
17 maggio 2017

Integrated easily with my gmail account and the chat was easily implemented onto my store. The best part is the customers details are displayed during chat

Step One Clothing
11 settembre 2019

Brilliant work by a winning team. Gorgias is a game changer for automated and scalable customer service. Once you get to know the rules and macros, you can truly make this a productive experience. I also managed to get inbound SMS working with SMSBump, which funnels in as a new ticket and I can reply to (VIA SMS!), which is brilliant.

Perk
13 dicembre 2017

Love this app!!!! So good as it pulls all customer care into the one place instead of using different apps, programs, sites!!

Integration was easy and quick, and the guys are AMAZING and so helpful!!

Estherboutique
Data modifica: 3 aprile 2019

I have loved my experience with Gorgias so far. I've used MANY helpdesks with MANY bells and whistles and I'm really excited about my decision to go with Gorgias. The interface is simple. Everything is condensed into one place. Integration took 5 minutes (which is truly unheard of) and the customer experience is exceptional. I've been working with (harassing) Aasif for the last few months and he is always kind, down to earth, and more than willing to help. He is there for technical support as well as general e-comm advice and for me, that was a key differentiator. I never felt like my experience was overly salesy- it always felt friend to friend. Gorgias is continuing to innovate and push the boundaries and I'm excited to see how we scale with them.

shop-prima