Gorgias , 695件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の8%は1つ星です
2023年7月14日

We recently had an amazing experience with Gorgias! Their platform was incredibly user-friendly and efficient, making it easy to manage customer support needs. The team behind Gorgias was knowledgeable and helpful, providing great service whenever we needed assistance. We were impressed with how seamless the entire process was, from getting started with the platform to resolving any issues that came up. We would highly recommend Gorgias to anyone looking for a top-notch customer support solution. Thank you so much for all your help!

Capillus
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
Gorgias Inc.が返信しました 2023年7月18日

Fantastic! ✨

Anytime, Team! What an honor to hear that you found both our Team and our platform to be truly great. We'll do our best to continue to live up to your lovely impression of us.

Feel free to contact us whenever you need our help or have questions for us, we'll be more than happy to assist you. 🤗

2023年8月14日

This app has made our life a lot easier with automations and was pretty easy to set up. Customer service is very prompt and helpful!

NaturoBest
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
Gorgias Inc.が返信しました 2023年8月21日

Short and sweet! 😊

We're truly flattered when we receive a confirmation that our hard work really pays off. We'll make sure to keep up the good work and make your life even easier. 🙏

2023年7月26日

Marijana was courteous and professional. She responded with detail and explained things in a way I could understand! I very much appreciate excellent service!

Primal Kitchen
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
Gorgias Inc.が返信しました 2023年7月28日

Hi Primal Kitchen Team,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your lovely feedback about your experience with us! 🌟
Your kind words warm our hearts and brighten our day! We are thrilled to hear that Marijana provided courteous and professional service, going the extra mile to ensure you felt well-informed and at ease. It's our mission to deliver excellence, and it brings us immense joy to know that we succeeded in meeting your expectations. 🍀

2023年6月21日

Moving from Zendesk to Gorgias has been the most wonderful experience!

It is so intuitively easy to use and this is so useful when training new staff members who have picked it up so quickly.

It has really transformed our customer service experience for both customers and our team - thank you so much for a fantastic product!!

Natio
アプリの使用期間:約1年
Gorgias Inc.が返信しました 2023年6月23日

You simply couldn't have made a better choice, right? ✨

We're simply blown away by this phenomenal review! Learning how our platform has been such a game-changer for you and your team is so wondrous.

We'll do our best to keep up that way - to continue to live up to your lovely impression of us. 💛

2023年7月7日

It works fine! This is the third helpdesk app I worked with and I’m very pleased. It is deeply integrated with Shopify so you can do a lot from the help desk app, makes it great to work with. Also works fine with the Shopify contact form which was not the case with the earlier helpdesk apps. Great customer support.

Twinkles Dental Jewelry
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
Gorgias Inc.が返信しました 2023年7月7日

Thank you, team! 🙏

That's exactly what we strive to achieve and we are glad to learn that our efforts are reflecting that. Our Support Team is available 24/7, and they're always ready and more than happy to help with any query you may have. We hope you continue to enjoy Gorgias for many more years to come. 💛

2023年8月17日

Love Gorgias, user friendly. I wish the old search was still available. All in all love using Gorgias!

Gussi
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
Gorgias Inc.が返信しました 2023年8月21日

What a pleasure to hear that we are loved that much. Thank you for that! 💜

We'll keep striving to improve in each segment of our service, to keep up with your great impression about us. 🙏

2023年6月19日

Customer service through Gorgias is very responsive and they always have a solution. They also encourage feedback and I have seen the implementation of feedback given on multiple occasions.

millyandcoup
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
Gorgias Inc.が返信しました 2023年6月20日

That's surely what we're all about - an amazing platform and the Greatest Support Team. Thanks for confirming that we've achieved that, we truly appreciate it. 🤗

2023年9月12日

Best tool integrated with Shopify. Their team is agile, delivering multiple quality of life updates upon the time.

Hestiia
フランス
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
Gorgias Inc.が返信しました 2023年9月18日

Hi, Hestiia!! Thank you so much for your positive review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you find our tool to be the best integrated with Shopify. If you have any suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to share. We're here to serve you!

2023年8月23日

I love Gorgias and the way it makes CX seamless - I've tried multiple other helpdesks and Gorgias has been my absolute fav so far!

Chomps
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
Gorgias Inc.が返信しました 2023年8月25日

Wow, we're absolutely thrilled to hear that you love Gorgias and how it's rocking your customer experience! We totally get that there are many options out there, so it's awesome to be your top pick. Thank you for sharing! 🙌

If you ever want to chat or need anything at all, we're here and ready to help. Keep enjoying Gorgias and that smooth CX flow! 🚀🌟

2023年5月25日

I use Gorgias everyday and it helps me manage my work and tasks so much. The Gorgias Team as super helpful and are always so quick to respond. Highly recommend.

Gisou UK
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:約2年
Gorgias Inc.が返信しました 2023年5月25日

Truly happy to hear that you're satisfied with our service. Thank you for taking the time to review it and post such kind comments about our Team. We're truly proud of their work. ⭐️