Toplam puan
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
13 Mayıs 2024

Support replies on time. app is a game-changer! It simplifies the entire process, making it quick and easy to manage inventory and fulfill orders. Its user-friendly interface and efficient automation features save time and enhance productivity. recommend for anyone looking to streamline their business.

Chromatic Press
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
3 Mayıs 2024

Started out good during free trialAfter that couldn’t find anything too add. Cancel subscription and still being charged. Contact customer service and they haven’t refund money and keep charging me.

Eveboutique
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
Cartifind yanıt 4 Mayıs 2024

Hi, It looks that you used app between 2023 Sep, and April 2024. We can not charge you technically if you uninstalled it before free trial.

6 Mayıs 2024

Given this price, and number of suppliers that they support, it's a very good price for me. Its cheaper than all other softwares that I can find in Shopify App store.

Amar Honey
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
24 Şubat 2024

even do not want to give a star
used it already a month, it was good at first.
but after a month , I can not open the app. contacted the support, they keeping saying they already fixed the error, but I still can not open the app, the app page just blank at all.
the worst app I used!!!!! really angry.

keepritual
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
Cartifind yanıt 26 Şubat 2024

Sorry for our technical difficulties you encountered. We were slow to address the issue during the Chinese New Year Break.

We refunded your previous month bill to compensate your experience.

7 Mayıs 2024

The UI is very simple, and easy to nagivate. As a beginner, its the best app for me to get started because I follow each tab on the left to add the products to Cartifind, and push them to Shopify stores, and the live support chat is helpful to anwser all my questions.

My Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 gün
11 Mayıs 2024

I had a problem with my order get refunded, and after turn on Temu shipping, I have successfully fulfilled all my Temu orders. Thank you team.

Ewc.Mart
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 gün
7 Mayıs 2024

I am impressed by their AI features, and recommended templates to make my products import easy, and they have a video push function, which allows me to build my own Tiktok feeling store.

BazarMart
18 Mayıs 2024

I built my store with Cartifind and it helps import hundreds of products immediately. Love the ChatGPT function. Helped me modified my products easily. Great!

portraitfusion
Avustralya
18 Mayıs 2024

I like using the app. The Chrome extension is super helpful when I search online for potential products. The extension will help me add the products immediately. Very nice feature!

TeeVerse Official
16 Mayıs 2024

VIP order fuflillment through Cartifind is very smooth, and I am able to pay in USD to fulfill from local manafactures from China without handling of shipping options, and import issues.

Watch & Boutique Jewellery