Toplam puan
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
11 Ocak 2024

Love how simple this app is

TheConnect&Plug
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 gün
9 Aralık 2023

pour le moment je le trouve sympa et correct

hakstore
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:19 gün
26 Aralık 2023

good

Play Shop
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
3 Ocak 2024

good working

Sopna cosmetic store
Umman
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 gün
22 Kasım 2023

good

Sunny Side Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay

ThugBulla™
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
26 Kasım 2023

I have been using Cartifind for a few weeks now and I am very impressed with the app. It is a great solution for anyone who wants to start or grow their dropshipping business with Shopify.

The app allows me to easily find and import products from Amazon, Temu, and AliExpress, one of the largest and most reliable online marketplaces for dropshipping. I can browse through thousands of products in various categories and niches, and filter them by price, rating, reviews, shipping options, and more. I can also see the product details, images, descriptions, and variants, and edit them as I like. And you can import as many products as you want, no limits!

The app also helps me to automate and manage my orders and inventory. It syncs my Shopify store with AliExpress, so I don't have to worry about updating the stock levels, prices, or tracking numbers. It also automatically fulfills my orders with one click, saving me a lot of time and hassle.

The app works fantastically, smoothly, and fast. It is very easy to use and integrate with my Shopify stores. It also has a lot of features and settings that I can customize to suit my preferences and needs, including AI description in all languages...this AI new feature rocked my world!

But what I love the most about the app is the customer service. The support team (especially Fiona) is exceptionally responsive, friendly, and helpful. They always answer my questions and solve my issues quickly and efficiently.

The app is definitely worth the price, compared with other solutions to do the same thing. It is a bargain for the value and quality that it provides. I highly recommend Cartifind to anyone who wants to start or scale their dropshipping business with Shopify. It is one of the best apps that I have ever used. So, if you didn't like it, you probably didn't know how to use it properly.

Thank you sooo much Cartfind!

ARTESANNIA HANDCRAFTS
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:19 gün
Cartifind yanıt 2 Aralık 2023

Thanks for your kind words, It has been our honor to serve you !