Toplam puan
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
24 Şubat 2024

even do not want to give a star
used it already a month, it was good at first.
but after a month , I can not open the app. contacted the support, they keeping saying they already fixed the error, but I still can not open the app, the app page just blank at all.
the worst app I used!!!!! really angry.

keepritual
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
Cartifind yanıt 26 Şubat 2024

Sorry for our technical difficulties you encountered. We were slow to address the issue during the Chinese New Year Break.

We refunded your previous month bill to compensate your experience.

27 Mart 2024

Warning Red flag I wish I could give it 0 stars every singles order I got I try to fulfill with them and they were all refunded do not use this app you are gonna loose customers

these are the emails the sent every time Your Order has been refunded because this item doesn't support Cartifind VIP Shipping. You can fulfill this item on Temu/Shein manually yourself with free shipping. $ has been sent back to your card. It may take sometime to process.

Here is your refund receipt.

I have 1 year subscription with them big mistake

notebook Memo
Japonya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 gün
Cartifind yanıt 28 Mart 2024

Hi, Apologize for your bad experience.
Are you referring to account, notebook Memo. I am happy to resolve it for you. Your account was created yesterday, doesn't look any pending orders from us. Anything else we can help with ?

16 Şubat 2024

Horrible customer service. They never answered my presale questions—no help, nothing. I can't recommend this app. Stay away and pick another app. There are much better ones with better service.

FromPicToArt
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 dakika
Cartifind yanıt 17 Şubat 2024

Apologize for your bad experience. We are slow to reply due to China Holiday. I see that you only installed the app for 5 mins. We will roll out the live support for future customer support.

Agaian, sorry for your bad experience.

24 Haziran 2023

Its easy to import products ill give them that but they cant even fullfill orders it tells me to go to hffproducts.com to fullfill my order like what so i had to refund orders and lose out on ad money and customers thinking my site aint reliable and they need to fix this

My Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
Cartifind yanıt 18 Temmuz 2023

We appreciate your great feedback. We are addressing this issue, and build our fulfill center so that we can easily fulfill everything even when supplier source product is sold out.

18 Kasım 2023

ingen bra support....

Primeshiper
İsveç
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
3 Kasım 2023

customer service is horrible. they need help

Oven and Friends
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
Cartifind yanıt 5 Kasım 2023

Hi Oven and Friends, we tried to educate you how to dropshipping in the emails for 10+ emails. However, we couldn't do everything for you without your willing to try to build your shop.

15 Ekim 2023

i recive orders in CAD and this shit app cutt me in USD and i am getting in lost

French Store
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
Cartifind yanıt 22 Ekim 2023

Thanks for your suggestion. We have refunded your transaction, and added currency selector so you can pay in USD, CAD, AUD, and EURO now.

15 Haziran 2023

El servicio de atencion al cliente es nefasto, nisiquiera miran si despues de la prueba gratuita se ha usado su aplicacion, tardan mas de 1 semana en contestar los mensajes, el servicio de atencion al cliente es nefasto.

Tienda de Yuu