Toplam puan
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
13 Mayıs 2024

Support replies on time. app is a game-changer! It simplifies the entire process, making it quick and easy to manage inventory and fulfill orders. Its user-friendly interface and efficient automation features save time and enhance productivity. recommend for anyone looking to streamline their business.

Chromatic Press
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
6 Mayıs 2024

Given this price, and number of suppliers that they support, it's a very good price for me. Its cheaper than all other softwares that I can find in Shopify App store.

Amar Honey
Pakistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
7 Mayıs 2024

The UI is very simple, and easy to nagivate. As a beginner, its the best app for me to get started because I follow each tab on the left to add the products to Cartifind, and push them to Shopify stores, and the live support chat is helpful to anwser all my questions.

My Store
Pakistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 gün
11 Mayıs 2024

I had a problem with my order get refunded, and after turn on Temu shipping, I have successfully fulfilled all my Temu orders. Thank you team.

Ewc.Mart
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 gün
7 Mayıs 2024

I am impressed by their AI features, and recommended templates to make my products import easy, and they have a video push function, which allows me to build my own Tiktok feeling store.

BazarMart
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
16 Mayıs 2024

VIP order fuflillment through Cartifind is very smooth, and I am able to pay in USD to fulfill from local manafactures from China without handling of shipping options, and import issues.

Watch & Boutique Jewellery
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 gün
12 Mayıs 2024

I like the concept of VIP shipping, so that my customers won't know my package is from Temu, and they can continue purchasing from me, and the yearly plan is cheap, so I am only paying for 4 dollars per month.

Shop Fusion
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 15 saat
17 Mart 2024

Love this app! Makes it all very simple to manage.

Zamales
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 gün
Cartifind yanıt 25 Nisan 2024

Thanks for your kind comment !

14 Mayıs 2024

I really appreciate Milky, and Fiona for helping me out on publishing my products to my Shopify store. Good customer support.

shyzi Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
12 Mayıs 2024

Cartifind is trustworthy, and I fulfilled all my orders from them since April 2023. They ship faster than AliExpress, and all other suppliers. Highly recommended and very reliable.

shauq bazaar