Toplam puan
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
4 Eylül 2023

Great app. Easiest app to navigate. I imported a dozens of products from Temu, and work great.

Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:13 gün
16 Eylül 2023

Cartfind app is an amazing and easy-to-use tool that is a must-have for anyone into dropshipping. It makes finding and managing products so much easier. Its user-friendly interface lets you quickly search for products to add to your store and track their availability. The app simplifies the whole process and saves you a lot of time. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced dropshipper, the Cartfind app is a great addition to your toolkit. Highly recommended

Smile Kit
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 gün
21 Ağustos 2023

this is a nice app that saves me a lot of time. I am a new shopidy store owner and run my shop by myself. I can import hundreds products into my shop with just few clicks. it has Chat GPT included to help modity product names and descriptions. overall I find this app very useful. definitely would recommend to new small business owners

Vivisadvanture
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
29 Temmuz 2023

This app is friendly to use as a beginner. I used it to imported 50 products smoothly. Highly recommended.

cyhcyhcyh
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
10 Ağustos 2023

Has many handy functions and saves much of my time. The support team is great and responds quickly. Order fulfillment is great and help me fulfill the order. Overall nice app!

Japonya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:14 gün
31 Temmuz 2023

The only app that can import Temu, Amazon, Aliexpress and 1688 products. I love the Google extension to import all the products! And their team respond to my questions pretty fast.

Çin
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:24 gün
9 Ağustos 2023

Easy-to-use app with great support team. Had some troubles and contact them. And they responded quickly. Option to import Temu products is great.

Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:13 gün
Cartifind yanıt 10 Kasım 2023

Thanks for your kind words, It has been our honor to serve you !

29 Eylül 2023

best app ever! Thank you very much for creating this brilliant app. I was looking for exactly this! This App is rocking it for sure. Thank you again...

Snatch Co. AG
İsviçre
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:36 dakika
7 Ağustos 2023

This app is easy to use. I used this app since February. And they have added many new functions according to my emails to the Cartifind team. I do like how easy it is to import many products and use AI to write titles and descriptions. I wish we can have AI to recommend some products for the store.

Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 gün
10 Ocak 2023

Great tool for Aliexpress drop shipping. I can easily manage orders and import products. Definitely will recommend this app to dropshipping store owners. And it is FREE to use!

Hope