Değerlendirmeler (190)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
9 Şubat 2024

Hello! 1.If I order on a theme through your service, will the customer be sent promotions in the package? I don't want the customer to be sent discounts etc. 2. During the Chinese New Year period, will you be working? If I order a product tomorrow, will it arrive within the specified time?

TheyBodySound
Polonya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 22 saat
Cartifind yanıt 10 Şubat 2024

Thanks for your review.

1. No, we don't include marketing material.
2. Our fulfillment center will starting working on Feb. 19th.

Let me know anything else we can help.

8 Temmuz 2024

Excelente

STORE ARBELLA'S
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
9 Kasım 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using Cartfind for dropshipping products from TEMU, and I must say, the experience was nothing short of outstanding. The platform is remarkably user-friendly, allowing for smooth and efficient importing of goods—a crucial aspect for any dropshipping business.

The team at Cartfind is committed to providing top-notch service quality. Their support and guidance throughout the process made it remarkably easy to integrate products into my store, even as someone relatively new to the e-commerce space.

I was particularly impressed with the seamless synchronization of product listings and the ease with which orders were managed. The Cartfind platform has evidently been designed with the user in mind, ensuring that every step, from product selection to order fulfillment, is as intuitive as possible.

What truly sets Cartfind apart is their customer service. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and genuinely committed to helping their clients succeed. It's refreshing to work with a platform that not only provides a great tool but also backs it up with great people.

For anyone in the dropshipping business, looking for a reliable and smooth experience with importing goods, I cannot recommend Cartfind enough. Their platform stands out in the market, and their service quality truly earns them a 5-star rating.

Thank you, Cartfind, for making my dropshipping journey a great success!

EverVista Bazaar
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
Cartifind yanıt 2 Aralık 2023

Thanks for your kind words, It has been our honor to serve you !

26 Şubat 2024

Una empresa que te brinda el soporte necesario en todo lo que necesites. Muy contenta en general!

BnexShop
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
Cartifind yanıt 25 Nisan 2024

Thanks for your kind comment !

12 Haziran 2024

betseba.com
Brezilya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 gün
8 Kasım 2023

Was very excited about finding this app. It is very user friendly and the integration with my store was seamless. Customer support is super responsive and resolves any issues and addresses questions thoroughly and promptly. I especially value Fiona & Yinghe's help in ensuring the process was smooth for me after installation and throughout the order process. I was able to find a ton of variety in products available that align with my brand and can continue delivering great service to my customers because of the great service this app provides as well. This is a must for anyone looking to diversify their store with a great support team!

ClaimedbyGodDesigns
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
Cartifind yanıt 12 Kasım 2023

Thanks for your kind words, It has been our honor to serve you !

16 Eylül 2023

Cartfind app is an amazing and easy-to-use tool that is a must-have for anyone into dropshipping. It makes finding and managing products so much easier. Its user-friendly interface lets you quickly search for products to add to your store and track their availability. The app simplifies the whole process and saves you a lot of time. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced dropshipper, the Cartfind app is a great addition to your toolkit. Highly recommended

Smile Kit
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
21 Ağustos 2023

this is a nice app that saves me a lot of time. I am a new shopidy store owner and run my shop by myself. I can import hundreds products into my shop with just few clicks. it has Chat GPT included to help modity product names and descriptions. overall I find this app very useful. definitely would recommend to new small business owners

Vivisadvanture
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:29 gün
25 Ekim 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

Excellent App, Integrates perfectly direct from the website as well and ChatGTP integration is now working. Brilliant customer service, these guys are onto it!

Simply Healing
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
Cartifind yanıt 24 Ekim 2023

Hi Simple Healing, thanks for your kind words, and suggestion.

We just released our latest version of ChatGPT Optimization, which will improve greatly the AI content generation. I hope this feature can meet your need now.

Thanks !