Toplam puan
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
16 Aralık 2023

Importify is a great app. It's very easy to use, transfers all of the product information with images to your site and best of all if you ever have a problem, the support team is second to none. They respond promptly with a solution. For this reason I could not give them anything less than 5 stars

ztopshop
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
27 Ocak 2024

Stumbled upon this app a few months ago and tested it, I joined immediately after since it is the only app that can help me import my items from etsy without fuss at a click and boom done! It can import from other platforms too but I have not tried.

Highly recommended if you're an etsy seller moving stuff to your shopify store.

Some hiccups recently with etsy since etsy changed their site, Mike fixed it in 2 days and it is up and running again! I could not be more grateful! He is a genius in my opinion! Thanks for your help, Mike! Million A+++ service!

Trendy Hip Buys
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
importify yanıt 30 Ocak 2024

Thank you so much for the kind words! We strive to provide the best import experience, so I'm grateful our recent quick fix kept us as your go-to. It's feedback like this that motivates us every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues in the future!

27 Ocak 2024

No rating would be fair it looks great to access items you normally could not access just utilization has to be profitable and set up does take some work. Video instructions do help.

Massive Vortex Shop
31 Aralık 2023

Today is New Year's Eve and the support team still answer my request and fixed my bug within 3 hours. Very commendable for the working attitude of the importify team.

Nangwear
Vietnam
importify yanıt 1 Ocak 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We strive to provide prompt and effective support, and your feedback is very encouraging. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Happy new year from the Importify team :)

29 Ocak 2024

It's easy to use! Glad I found it!

FestieFit.com
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
importify yanıt 30 Ocak 2024

Thanks for the feedback, happy to have you with us.
If you have any questions you can contact us at support@importify.com

9 Aralık 2023

Excellent experience & excellent customer service!

Sip N Chill
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
27 Ocak 2024

wonderful. That helped me in my business growth

PremiumSheinUSA
importify yanıt 28 Ocak 2024

We appreciate the positive feedback. we're here to support you anytime.

23 Kasım 2023

Great app for testing, i will reinstall the app when
my Shop is ready.
Too customer support, one of the best 5 stars

My Store
Çekya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 gün
28 Aralık 2023

Haven't made a sale yet but so far my experience compared to AutoDS is crazier. AutoDS support blows donkey balls.

Tech by Vets
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
31 Aralık 2023

makes drop shipping easier and faster to upload to your online store

STREETBOY INK